remove 2 22.22%

Total:9

+ Blazblue

- Rockband

Around the Network
MrT-Tar said:
+ Blazblue

- Rockband

I changed the point scheme so - is worth 5 and + is worth 3. Your last 2 - votes were for Rock Band which was eliminated just prior to your votes. So on your next vote you are welcome to posting 3 negatives, but to be fair (because -15 is a lot), please make it for at least 2 different games.

+ Mass Effect

-Borderlands

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Michael-5 said:
MrT-Tar said:
+ Blazblue

- Rockband

I changed the point scheme so - is worth 5 and + is worth 3. Your last 2 - votes were for Rock Band which was eliminated just prior to your votes. So on your next vote you are welcome to posting 3 negatives, but to be fair (because -15 is a lot), please make it for at least 2 different games.

+ Mass Effect

-Borderlands

Sorry, didn't notice

in that case I'll have 1x - for each of Sonic, FIFA and Borderlands

MrT-Tar said:
Michael-5 said:
MrT-Tar said:
+ Blazblue

- Rockband

+ Mass Effect

-Borderlands

Sorry, didn't notice

in that case I'll have 1x - for each of Sonic, FIFA and Borderlands

Well I said for your next vote you get 3 - votes. I can only count 2 of those games uptop as it hasn't been 3 hours. So I'll drop Sonic and FIFA, vote down whatever you like on your next vote.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database

+ PES
- Elder Scrolls

Around the Network

When games like RDR, TES, Borderlands, and ME are voted down, you really start to lose faith in these threads. Out of all the shitty games on the list, you people vote for those games? I know it's everyone's opinion, so I can't really say much outside of voting against you so...

+ Borderlands
- PES

+ PES
- Fifa

+ Bayonetta

- Sonic

Jay520 said:
When games like RDR, TES, Borderlands, and ME are voted down, you really start to lose faith in these threads. Out of all the shitty games on the list, you people vote for those games? I know it's everyone's opinion, so I can't really say much outside of voting against you so...

+ Borderlands
- PES

I'm the only person who has voted down Borderlands, and it's because I think it's only an okay game. It feels like a co-op Fallout rip off to me, but for now I decided to down other silly IP's.

Everyone has their own preference, ME was voted down once, and this isn't a god all definitive Best franchise list. This is just a vote showing peoples opinions. TES is getting hurt much more then it should, Oblivion was an excellent game for 2007, and Skyrim has dragon fighting!

+ The Elder Scrolls

- DJ Hero

Michael-5 said:

It feels like a co-op Fallout rip off to me

That's why I love it LOL