By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - American Pre-Orders 23rd July 2011

RolStoppable said:
Troll_Whisperer said:
I know Wii owners don't pre-order as much, but seeing one single Wii title there is pretty lame.

Even if Wii owners would pre-order a lot, there would still only be Zelda on this list, because there is nothing else.

That's what I meant. Under other circumstances there would be more games, even if the preorder to sales ratio was lower.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:
menx64 said:

Well, Zelda is not doing great but there is still no release date so... Well, lets wait and see if it does the 10 millions patman said...

what the? 10 million? was he joking? and who is this patman if I may ask

OT: I don't understand what some of you guys are thinking when saying UC3 numbers are bad :S according to these figures the numbers are way ahead of uc2 numbers...and I think it will match total uc2 pre order numbers with about '10' weeks to spare...that's great isn't it?

and for once I hope the numbers are either bang on target OR underestimating on the topic of Catherine figures...it's good to see such titles getting some much deserved love

Sorry, I meant pacman = pachter

here: http://www.industrygamers.com/news/zelda-skyward-sword-gears-3-to-each-sell-10-million-this-holiday/

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

menx64 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
menx64 said:

Well, Zelda is not doing great but there is still no release date so... Well, lets wait and see if it does the 10 millions patman said...

what the? 10 million? was he joking? and who is this patman if I may ask

OT: I don't understand what some of you guys are thinking when saying UC3 numbers are bad :S according to these figures the numbers are way ahead of uc2 numbers...and I think it will match total uc2 pre order numbers with about '10' weeks to spare...that's great isn't it?

and for once I hope the numbers are either bang on target OR underestimating on the topic of Catherine figures...it's good to see such titles getting some much deserved love

Sorry, I meant pacman = pachter

here: http://www.industrygamers.com/news/zelda-skyward-sword-gears-3-to-each-sell-10-million-this-holiday/

why doesn't this surprise me..the man is joke

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

@kowenicki

Catherine is doing actually fairly decent in terms of pre-orders especially for such a niche game but is nowhere even close to Halo numbers, not to mention is outside of the top 20. Halo CE itself is doing pretty decent but not currently in the top 10 for us as a retailer, but its close I think its sitting at like 11 or 12 or so but should be picking up pretty soon. The fact that they have games like Ghost Recon Future Soldier on this list is straight up laughable. These charts are always off every single week. Vgchartz has been slightly overtracking Gears for about the past month or so as you can see in their stealth edit for this week.

When all is said and done I adore Vgchartz, its community, and the free numbers and while I take beef with the way they track Wii sometimes I feel overall their numbers are usually quite good. My only REAL problem with this site is the pre-order tracking. Its just off end of story.