By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 31 - Amnesiacs Unite

oh wait, it's not a doc. Linkz says in the OP that he would note "who would have died".

So, somebody targeted you as a freebie. This doesn't clear you at all. In fact, I'd say it's a great cover since there was no chance of dying.

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Okay, first order of business, did everyone target someone?

yes, it appears that I don't have any role.

Now, I imagine that you wouldn't be dumb enough to target yourself, so that clears you.

IMO, it's between either Baal or FF, because I would think that Heph would want to take me out first.

Given that trucks was protected and targeted, then the killer has at least some idea of who he is as well, yet nothing definite. Perhaps those players will act a bit strangely today and give us something to work with.

I think you're off on some of the rules of the game.

First, we can't target ourselves.

Second I wasn't protected, last night was "dry run" if you will.

So I would be dead right now if our Night 0 actions were real.

Signature goes here!

@Linkzmax: Did you go with the roles suggested in your post (Mafia, Townie, Doc, Roleblocker and Vigilante) or are you keeping that info secret?

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:

I think you're off on some of the rules of the game.

First, we can't target ourselves.

Second I wasn't protected, last night was "dry run" if you will.

So I would be dead right now if our Night 0 actions were real.

@Linkzmax: Did you go with the roles suggested in your post (Mafia, Townie, Doc, Roleblocker and Vigilante) or are you keeping that info secret?

1) Correct, players may target anyone besides themselves or choose no action.

2) Correct. I did not announce the other person that would have died should the other shooter have chosen to act/there not been a roleblock/there not been a doc save.

3) Correct. Those are the 5 existing roles.

EDIT: One more thing, roles will be revealed at the time of death.(Lynch, or morning after kill)

So... how should we proceed?

there are 2 hypothesis on truck's non death though... it could have been the killer or the vig.... so that in no way clears him of being the killer ^^, it does lower his chances of having a killing role though.

Do consider however that the chances of blocking a kill are pretty high, there are 5 targets, 2 possible ways to protect and 2 kills.... i'm not gonna calculate but i'd say we're more likely to have one kill tonight than 2.

The toughest roles are actually doc, then RB here, as they may save the killer unwillingly, whereas the Vig or killer (or both) that targeted trucks know they don't have that risk (well they could have RBed trucks...).

In any case there is the definite "I targeted him last night" strategy, which would help up narrow down the players... or we can try a day one without this. I don't mind either way.

Actually a none death would probably have given more info... as all kills would have been voided.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network

Well if people are reluctant to say who they targetted, we should at least establish if we all target someone last night.

I did.

Signature goes here!

It's a good first step

I did

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

I did.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

I did.

FoS theprof for "it appears that I don't have any role". I don't see how he could have deduced that based on available information.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

So we all targetted someone. Which narrows it down to a couple of scenarios:

- The two killings roles targetted me.
- One killing role targetted me and the other got blocked.
- One killing role targetted me and the other targetted the doc's target

I think that's all... am I missing some other possible explanations?

Signature goes here!