By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 31 - Amnesiacs Unite

Ok, so we are between prof and ff now for who targeted Heph.

Edit: Who targeted Trucks*

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Around the Network

I thought for a sec you were confessing to trying to kill me ^^

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Baalzamon said:

I also targeted Heph

@FF

yes, that was a little presumptuous. I never considered that I might've actually roleblocked Heph. I'm not the doc or the killer, and RB sounds like it'd be too overpowered for town.

theprof00 said:
Baalzamon said:

I also targeted Heph

@FF

yes, that was a little presumptuous. I never considered that I might've actually roleblocked Heph. I'm not the doc or the killer, and RB sounds like it'd be too overpowered for town.

what? stop playing games with my life!

actually you could very well have been the doc or killer and baal the other... cancelling out the kill... other options are i've been RBed by one of you or trucks RBed baal...

so right now we have 2 killer possibilities on baal, one on prof and one on me (and apparently a big one on FF ^^, which would mean i'm not the RB)

Hephaestos said:
theprof00 said:
Baalzamon said:

I also targeted Heph

@FF

actually you could very well have been the doc or killer and baal the other... cancelling out the kill... other options are i've been RBed by one of you or trucks RBed baal...

so right now we have 2 killer possibilities on baal, one on prof and one on me (and apparently a big one on FF ^^, which would mean i'm not the RB)

huh?

linkz said that trucks would have died, not you.

Around the Network

Well, I suppose now that we (assuming everybody is being truthful) know all the actions, we might as well make our way to night again. I just did a chart, there isn't enough information to be sure of a lynch, and I really don't think it is the best idea to lynch somebody already, because if we do, the game could very well be over after tonight.

Vote: No Lynch

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Baalzamon said:
Well, I suppose now that we (assuming everybody is being truthful) know all the actions, we might as well make our way to night again. I just did a chart, there isn't enough information to be sure of a lynch, and I really don't think it is the best idea to lynch somebody already, because if we do, the game could very well be over after tonight.

Vote: No Lynch

why would it be over after tonight? Are you suggesting the possibility of a second killer? Outrageous. The game WOULD be over tomorrow for town if the killers both got townies. The only possible way to win would be to then no lynch and then have both killers kill each other. Even then, if they lynched the townie, the two would kill each other and nobody wins. 2 killers makes no sense.

Nobody was roleblocked or doctored. Linkz said trucks would have died. Heph seems to think me or Baal are the killer and the other is the doctor.

@Linkz, for clarification, Trucks was targeted by the killer last night, correct?

theprof00 said:@Linkz, for clarification, Trucks was targeted by the killer last night, correct?

See my previous post. At least one of the two killing roles(mafia and town vig) targeted TOS.

theprof00 said:
Hephaestos said:
theprof00 said:
Baalzamon said:

I also targeted Heph

@FF

huh?

linkz said that trucks would have died, not you.

There are 5 players and 1 vig 1 killer... with 2 players targeting me, that makes it a 40% chance that I would have been the second death... so thank you whichever of you saved my "fake night one skin". But it's fine, I humbly request to not have doctor's protection tonight =D

oh and prof, read this.... you seem to have skipped over it (especially the 5 roles part :p)

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4157403