By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 31 - Amnesiacs Unite

They are planning their strategy.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network
Final-Fan said:
They are planning their strategy.

Psh, nobodies strategy will ever be as good as my secret strategy.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Just waiting on Heph, who hasn't been online since night started.

Linkzmax said:
Just waiting on Heph, who hasn't been online since night started.

good call, I had noticed that myself.

sorry had a really busy day! (none other planned for the summer, as that one included busy work day, job interview, surprise party....) sending pm now

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network

TruckOSaurus would have been the only death.

* Day 1 Start *

If no lynch is agreed upon(3 votes) within 72 hours, night will begin without a lynch.

Could be a roleblocker or a doctor, eh?

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

You bastards!

Signature goes here!

Okay, first order of business, did everyone target someone?

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
Okay, first order of business, did everyone target someone?

yes, it appears that I don't have any role.

Now, I imagine that you wouldn't be dumb enough to target yourself, so that clears you.

IMO, it's between either Baal or FF, because I would think that Heph would want to take me out first.

Given that trucks was protected and targeted, then the killer has at least some idea of who he is as well, yet nothing definite. Perhaps those players will act a bit strangely today and give us something to work with.