By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Terrorist Anders Behring Breivik Used Modern Warfare 2 as “Training-Simulation” – Kills over 90 !

no buying it this is BS

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:

Breivik also states he played Fallout 3, BioShock 2

OMG DID HE USED PERKS AND PLASMIDS????

YAY! Let's blame video games for all crime in the world!

Bleh...

Might as well blame his mother for letting him be born (and his father for impregnating her in the first place).

Intendo21 said:
I don't understand if he is training for a war with Islam, why did he kill his own countrymen?

Either this was a practice run or he's just trying to find every excuse under the sun to get the "insanity" plee.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Ajescent said:
Intendo21 said:
I don't understand if he is training for a war with Islam, why did he kill his own countrymen?

Either this was a practice run or he's just trying to find every excuse under the sun to get the "insanity" plee.

Er... I don't think you kill 100 people as a mere practice run, no matter how nuts you are. That's a wildly successful body count for any spree killer. In fact, I don't think anyone else has come close to that single-handedly.

Basically, this guy sees leftists as having sold out Europe, so he killed some of them.

Around the Network
badgenome said:
Ajescent said:
Intendo21 said:

Er... I don't think you kill 100 people as a mere practice run, no matter how nuts you are. That's a wildly successful body count for any spree killer. In fact, I don't think anyone else has come close to that single-handedly.

Basically, this guy sees leftists as having sold out Europe, so he killed some of them.

unfortunately the bolded is mostly correct, but then slaughtering nearly 100 people sure isnt going to win peoples thoughts and minds.

i guess he thought, hey Muslims fundalmentalists and leftists are taking over Europe bringing their terrible beliefs, if i kill hundreds of kids people will finally see this, and stop catoring to their beliefs.

what a horrible desipicable and evil man. the death penalty would be to kind to him (though i doubt a place like norway even believes in the death penalty). this gus deserves a slow painful death

NNN2004 said:

i think MW 3 will be tha last call of duty game or it will be canceled because of this psycho people !

So it looks like he isn't totally evil or psycho... Who could have imagined it...

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Is this the beginning of the end for real life simulator games? The resurrection of JRPG is nigh?