By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Continue this story in 3 words

with built in...

My 3ds friendcode: 5413-0232-9676 (G-cyber)

Around the Network

a horny ninja

My 3ds friendcode: 5413-0232-9676 (G-cyber)

violated resurrected Heavenly_king

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

TRAVIS!!! said:

he commited suicide

(I haven't read all the stories but I think it would be great if we could somehow manage to connect all of them to one big story)

I'm working on connecting them, but it may take a while.

he liked c*ck

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Around the Network
IamAwsome said:
TRAVIS!!! said:

he commited suicide

(I haven't read all the stories but I think it would be great if we could somehow manage to connect all of them to one big story)

great! I was just trying to recap all the posts, I'm currently on page 24!

TRAVIS!!! said:
IamAwsome said:
TRAVIS!!! said:

he commited suicide

great! I was just trying to recap all the posts, I'm currently on page 24!

Unfortunately, I haven't started on recapping them yet, so continue.

and then realised

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

(I can recap this last story from page 38: There was once a troll who couldn't stop trolling and spammed many threads. His name was Heavenly_King, the great. His face was ugly as F*ck Norris, its form so ugly that he committed suicide only to be resurrected as a vagina with built-in clitoris. Only then a horny nija violated resurrected Heavenly_king, who confessed that he liked c*ck, he loved it.)

that it was

PSN ID: clemens-nl