By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Metal Gear Solid 4 coming to 360? or fake

http://xboxfamily.com/xf/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1123&Itemid=2

can anyone tell me how reliable is this site? this is quit a hot debate on taiwan gaming site at the moment, thanks in advance.

Around the Network

I've never heard of the site and they've got xbox in their URL, so I wouldn't consider them reliable with news like this.

The inevitable remake after a year or so will almost certainly appear at least on the 360, but I think the initial release will remain exclusive.

its fake. How many damn times does sony, kojima, and konami have to say exclusive before it sinks in

PSN ID: WAR_MACHINE77  Wii friend code: 7186 4304 6064 5134 Gamertag: WARMACHINE mk2

VGCHARTZ PRESENTS:

BI-WEEKLY LEAGUE
Post here to play with fellow VGC members in WarHawk! -> http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21937
Parokki said:
I've never heard of the site and they've got xbox in their URL, so I wouldn't consider them reliable with news like this.

The inevitable remake after a year or so will almost certainly appear at least on the 360, but I think the initial release will remain exclusive.

That's funny, because the linked page repeatedly states that the Xbox 360 version will be released 12-14 months after the PS3 version. ;)

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

If you read the story and think about it logically it seems pretty obvious that this is fake. I guess it is some sort of New Years joke.

Around the Network

Man thats fake ... anyone even actually bealived it ( maybe Neos ) ?

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

This is fake, unbelievable. All video game sites would have this on their site.

its fake

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!

bet with *no one yet* that the combined first week of Monster Hunter 3 in america and europe will be 600k or more! winner changes looser sig and avatar for two months!

For a brief moment, my heart was filled with hope. It's fake. Now I don't believe in anything, anymore.

There has been much speculation about the exclusivity of the game and with current piss poor PS3 software sales It could well appear on 360 if sales don't do well. Could even go to PC.

But I would agree that this is just rumour and speculation. This game is definitely being made for PS3 only at the moment.