By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Top Videogame Villains Elimination Game!! 30 Villains LEFT!!

+Wesker
-Seifer

Around the Network

+ Ganon
- Shang Tsung

+Psycho Mantis

-Ultros

Michael-5 said:
pezus said:
morenoingrato said:
+ GLADOS
- Bydo

Also, I blame the fall of many iconic villains to DarthVolod.

imo, plus votes are too insignificant. A single voter can take down a good villain even when there are people supporting him.

I agree, it takes 4 positive votes to balance out one negative. On my thread I chose +3, -5. the net difference is -2, but plus votes are a lot more significant. You should have started with less HP per franchise (I started with 20), and if you still wanted a net difference of -3, you should have made it +4, -7. That's a lot of points, but at least 2 +'s > 1 negative, and the net difference is still -3 (meaning every vote, 3 total points are lost).

+ Saren

- Ultros

It's not too late to change this, WE CAN STILL SAVE SAREN AND GLADOS!!(among others)

I like GLaDOS so I will help you.

+ GLaDOS

- Saren

Bwahahaha.

iBlah said:
Michael-5 said:
pezus said:
morenoingrato said:
+ GLADOS
- Bydo

Also, I blame the fall of many iconic villains to DarthVolod.

imo, plus votes are too insignificant. A single voter can take down a good villain even when there are people supporting him.

I agree, it takes 4 positive votes to balance out one negative. On my thread I chose +3, -5. the net difference is -2, but plus votes are a lot more significant. You should have started with less HP per franchise (I started with 20), and if you still wanted a net difference of -3, you should have made it +4, -7. That's a lot of points, but at least 2 +'s > 1 negative, and the net difference is still -3 (meaning every vote, 3 total points are lost).

+ Saren

- Ultros

It's not too late to change this, WE CAN STILL SAVE SAREN AND GLADOS!!(among others)

I like GLaDOS so I will help you.

+ GLaDOS

- Saren

Bwahahaha.

wow, meanie. I love GlaDOS, but just cause you did that

+ Saren

- GlaDOS

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Around the Network

+Kane (command and conquer)

-Ultros

+ Glados
- Ultros

+ Saren

- Glados

+ Zombies
- Harbinger

+ Diablo
- Saren