By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Top Videogame Villains Elimination Game!! 30 Villains LEFT!!

pezus said:
starbruin said:
pezus said:
MrT-Tar said:
+ Ocelot

- Kerrigan

You seem to have eliminated Kerrigan. Game over people. Ocelot takes 1st place and Kerrigan 2nd.

Ocelot ends with 27 points

I thought so at first too but then I recounted and Kerrigan still had two points at MrT-Tar's posting and I had Ocelot at 25

The two posts after that would take it to

Ocelot 15

Kerrigan 8...

Did I count wrong? +3/-5

I counted twice. It's +1/-3 so that explains it

yeah I forgot til once I posted it, I counted right the first time then I went to vote in the psp/ds ones and recounted to make sure but used their scoring :P

“When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” They told me I didn’t understand the assignment and I told them they didn’t understand life." - author unknown

Around the Network

Congrats to Ocelot for taking the competition, now do a celebration dance.

It's over,finally.Congrats to everyone who voted Ocelot (including me )

Sorry, I don't have time to update, but there is only 2 people left

+ Kerrigan
- Ocelot.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

+ Magus
- Ocelot

NEVER!!!! Good game, but next time lets play it with +3/-5. Positive votes were almost worthless here.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database

Around the Network
pezus said:
Michael-5 said:
+ Magus
- Ocelot

NEVER!!!! Good game, but next time lets play it with +3/-5. Positive votes were almost worthless here.

True, but let's wait a while until we start it again :D

I agree, too many games. Holiday season is begining to start, guess everything will go back to sales and flame wars....and games on sales lol

Yaaaaayy... expect a celebration article with the top 25 biographies, and a first place special......
you know what? screw that, I was gonna do it but I don't feel like anymore