By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies Discussion - "The AMAZING Spider-Man" First Trailer -- IN HD NOW!

Spider-Man FPS, confirmed?

Twitter: @d21lewis

Around the Network

GUYS HD VERSION OF TRAILER UP

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8g500ZI13Ww

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

I'm actually really excited for this movie. The 3rd Spidey film was one of the worst movies I've ever seen in my life. I mean it was straight up awful. The first two were pretty good though.

My only problem with it is it seems a bit soon to do a reboot but hell I'm still on board.

Why are people saying it's too soon for a reboot? Look at the Hulk films, they rebooted it after just one film... and it took 5 years to release, there's going to be a 5 year release gap here too, and we all know The Incredible Hulk was miles above the first one in terms of... well, everything.

I have faith in this, it WILL be great!

@Bristor

thats cus the Hulk films were ok not great, while spider man 1,2 are considered great films, while spider-man 3 is mixed at worst.

The problem is a reboot this early wasn't needed, not when SM1,2,3 is stil fresh in everyones mind.

Around the Network

So do we think Amazing Spider-Man will be a quality film or what? The first person view looked obviously CG at times to me :/, hope they'll fix it before release (if they'll even be in the movie)

I saw D21 Lewis's comment.

Meh, I'm sure I'm going to see it and I do like reboots/remakes (can't wait for Evil Dead remake) but I'm always a little annoyed with super hero movie reboots because it means we have to sit through another origin movie. I've seen the Spider-Man origin 20 times, I don't really need to see it again.

pezus said:

So do we think Amazing Spider-Man will be a quality film or what? The first person view looked obviously CG at times to me :/, hope they'll fix it before release (if they'll even be in the movie)

The actors have proven to be very good at acting. The director is an acclaimed one (even though I hated 500 Days of Tortur..ergh Summer)

It will probably be better in quality, but not more fun.

It looks good, though the first person shot looked really fake.

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YoutubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Gap Charts | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.