By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Ranking Game -- Darksiders: Wrath of War!

Tagged games:

Jay520 said:
I refuse to vote...
...It's not the same without Yo_John

And I never played the game.

Lol don't worry i'm still here. Trasharmdsister12 is co-hosting these threads with me and I couldn't think of a better co-host to have for this!

Around the Network
Machina said:
Not played it so I can't vote! Nor the next one... Tor did them both :(

You're allowed to play games for other purposes than reviewing them you know. 

As for my ranking, um... I haven't played it... so I can't vote... it's all Torillian's fault.

Signature goes here!

Machina said:
trasharmdsister12 said:
Machina said:

I... umm. Speechless. Why me??!

Urrmmm. You guys haven't done Mortal Kombat yet have you? I vote for that after LBP 2.

Well for starters, a quarter of your display pic is covered up with medals that only one Captain Zap Brannigan would contend with. Secondly, you don't take no guff. And finally, you seem to be The Last Guardian of sanity on the forums recently. You epidimize the thought "In a world gone mad, only a lunatic is truly insane."

Awh, ty!

Kissing ass won't get you Admin protection, however.

WHAT?! Are you saying all my years of hard work at ass kissing training have gone to waste? D:

Machina said:
yo_john117 said:
Machina said:

Awh, ty!

Kissing ass won't get you Admin protection, however.

WHAT?! Are you saying all my years of hard work at ass kissing training have gone to waste? D:

Depends, who did you practice on?

Nobody yet...but I was hoping to put these teachings to use and get some admin protection!

I wanted to like the game more but wasn't quite able to. Some puzzles were great others meh. Some boss fights annoyed me, backtracking in some points really bugged me, especially after getting a map to only find it was a health I had worked my ass off to get back to. I got a bit frustrated by the map in general a few times between the world map and the area maps not always getting me quite where I wanted to be.

I did enjoy the voice acting for the most part. The story was ok. I don't think I'd play it again.

Around the Network

I congratulate THQ on this game. I hope they throw some more money towards the sequal to make it really stellar.

I'll give it an 8,5 because it's multiplatform, meaning there's no fools throwing 10s at it for nothing.

I just started playing it so I will get back to you soon.

spam!

You are a real life Activision.

Plus it was "VGChartz Newcomer Of The Year 2010".