By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - What should I do?

What Should do?

option 1 10 20.83%

option 2 13 27.08%

option 3 9 18.75%

only a fool spends that much on games/gaming 16 33.33%

Total:48
Dgc1808 said:
Pre-Order 2 copies of Dark Souls.

Decide on everything else later.

2 copies?

Around the Network
Jay520 said:
Dgc1808 said:
Pre-Order 2 copies of Dark Souls.

Decide on everything else later.

2 copies?

3 just seemed kinda pointless.

4 ≈ One

get a new PS3, the 60GBs are much more prone to failure than the others, so I think its time to let the old girl rest, I don't think you need to buy any more games, your back catalog is quite large, so complete them before you make any decisions, and if your lucky, you can grab a quick and cheap game with your new PS3 as part of a deal :D

looks like I won't be buying anything since I'm a fool to spend that much on games/gaming *cries* DON'T LOOK AT ME!!!

Assuming you don't already have a PS3 right now go for option 1...if not then go for option 2

Around the Network

I would go with option 2! Definitely don't need to replace your ps3 just yet and I wouldn't spend my money pre-ordering a future system. As for the option of not spending your money I would assume that you aren't necessarily hurting for money otherwise you wouldn't have even considered spending the $400 to begin with so I say just enjoy buying games that you want and go from there

“When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” They told me I didn’t understand the assignment and I told them they didn’t understand life." - author unknown

2 and 3

stretch it baby stretch it. pre-oder the $249.99(+tax likely $278.00) version and spend the rest on pre-ordering games for both systems, or get the $299.99 (likely $324.00 after tax) version and buy one game from your list.

as far as the PS3 situation, just take it easy. most have lasted for for 5 yrs so just take care of it.

24 people are saying do 1 of the 3 while 11 think your crazy so majority rules.

M.U.G.E.N said:
I would say some games for ps3 and pre order PSV
either way wait for GC

i sware if you would have said anything different i'd suspect you were possessed.

MARCUSDJACKSON said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
I would say some games for ps3 and pre order PSV
either way wait for GC

i sware if you would have said anything different i'd suspect you were possessed.

hahahahhahaha that predictable huh? :D

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

how bout you buy some good bargain bin games you might have missed...save yourself some cash

"I don't know what this Yamcha is, but it sounds just like Raditz."