By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What Would You Do If The World Was Coming to End...

Hey EveryBody.   :)

So i just got done watching 2012 and Knowing (Both are Disaster movies) and i could not help but think what would people actaully do if they knew the world was about to come to a end.

December 2012 is not that far away from now and i know most people (including myself) dont beleive in the nonsense the mayan's are saying but what if by any chance the world does come to an end in the near future??? 

Will our goverment tell us straight up that its going to end or will they pretend that everthing is normal until the very last moment.

So what i wanted to know from yall is what would be the last few things you would do in your life if you knew the world was going to end...

Around the Network

Wait.

(for the hoax to blow over)

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

I would spend my last days with my best friends Slater, Screech,Kelly, Lisa and Jessie!

I don't know what's worse 2012 the movie.. which was awfull... or Zack Morris... who most of the members don't know cause Saved by the Bell is ancient and is making me feel old...

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

As a superhero I would point out to all the citizens of the world that the world will be ending today.

Anyone who's breaking the law is obvious a criminal.

Around the Network

I'll obviously save the day or lead the revolution against the government, as people always seek a leader in time of need.

Depends on how much time in advance I'm told. If if got just a day I'll make love with my girlfriend until the end. If I've got several days I'll meet my family to say goodbye and THEN make love to my girlfriend until the end.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

lol get my.....knawll i might get banned for that. I would get brain on the top floor....higher learning.

Troll_Whisperer said:
Depends on how much time in advance I'm told. If if got just a day I'll make love with my girlfriend until the end. If I've got several days I'll meet my family to say goodbye and THEN make love to my girlfriend until the end.

I like how you set your priorities. :D

Need something off Play-Asia? http://www.play-asia.com/

I'd help hasten the end.