By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - [OLD] GamrTalk Ep 2 - Badgenome Interviewed (You Can Ask Him Questions Too), QQ With ThePS3News & Activities To Take Part In!

very good interview.

Around the Network

I'm a little flattered, disgusted, turned on, and disgusted by the mentions of me..... For what it's worth, I don't even see myself as being on Rol and Badgenome's level when it comes to creativity and depth. You're on a hell of a roll, Darth. Looking forward to where this thread goes, as well as where this series goes. You got a fan in me. Snake612 would be proud.

gumby_trucker said:
So I'm gonna go with Star Wars Episode 2, and The Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring
what do I win?

hmmm why pick fellowship of the ring over philosophers stone?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Intermission -Nostalgic Music Piece

Tomorrow I will finally see Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows Part 2

So in order to get nostalgic I must remember this great piece of music from Harry Potter & The Philosophers Stone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSb7mOk_UvU

This was at the end of the film and can sum up parts of my childhood.

Rate the track if you want to!

darthdevidem01 said:
gumby_trucker said:
So I'm gonna go with Star Wars Episode 2, and The Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring
what do I win?

Because Chris Columbus was a well known director before making that film

Until you've played it, every game is a system seller!

the original trolls

Wii FC: 4810 9420 3131 7558
MHTri: name=BOo BoO/ID=BZBLEX/region=US

mini-games on consoles, cinematic games on handhelds, what's next? GameBoy IMAX?

Official Member of the Pikmin Fan Club

Around the Network

Question for Badgenome: How come your not as funny or vocal when your on Neogaf? Is it because your worried that if you put any effort into your post that it will be trampled by the other sixty posters posting in that thread or is it because you feel that you haven't built up the reputation yet and your just trying to keep it cool until you make fun of Sony for something and everyone laughs and acknowledges you as the great poster you are.

I personally think you have a split personality, the guy on VGChartz is funny and mildly racist and the guy on Neogaf is generic and quite.

Bet with Conegamer and AussieGecko that the PS3 will have more exclusives in 2011 than the Wii or 360... or something.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

gumby_trucker said:
darthdevidem01 said:
gumby_trucker said:
what do I win?

ffffuuuuuu I was hoping people forgot about him or didn't know he was! What are movie buffs doing on here!

You get to be QQ'd in the next episode I host...QQ = Quick Question....I wanted to do it this time but the person I picked hasn't reply..yet.

@Xen

lol nice pics

@mad55 Thanks!

Badgenome Answered:

- Cute: Seece

Awwwwh

darthdevidem01 said:
gumby_trucker said:
darthdevidem01 said:
gumby_trucker said:
what do I win?

ffffuuuuuu I was hoping people forgot about him or didn't know he was! What are movie buffs doing on here!

You get to be QQ'd in the next episode I host...QQ = Quick Question....I wanted to do it this time but the person I picked hasn't reply..yet.

@Xen

lol nice pics

@mad55 Thanks!

if by "here" you mean "the Internet", then the answer is browsing imdb.com

Until you've played it, every game is a system seller!

the original trolls

Wii FC: 4810 9420 3131 7558
MHTri: name=BOo BoO/ID=BZBLEX/region=US

mini-games on consoles, cinematic games on handhelds, what's next? GameBoy IMAX?

Official Member of the Pikmin Fan Club

ThePS3News replied in time! The QQ segment can happen as planned

Segment 3 - QQ & Food!

The QQ segment is the QUICK QUESTION segment!

I have chosen a VGChartz member who joined last year, but has become more prominent in recent times, he's made some good threads recently.

He is ThePS3News

Questions on Left...Answers on Right

1. Your fav non playable FF character? Sephiroth

2. Who's in your avatar?
Tifa

3. Your least fav genre in videogames?
MMO

4. Your fav VGC member
? FinalRPGFantasy

5. Your lesser fav VGC member?
Mad55

6. Favorite year of gaming?

7. Your career aspiration?
Music Producing

8. One Company who you want to see close down (doesn't have to be related to gaming?
Fox News

9. One modern invention you think we'd be better without?
The Automatic Hair Dryer

10. Coke or Pepsi?
Coke