By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Movies that let you down.

Cars 2, what a horrible mess. Not like I was expecting much, but it didn't reach my low expectations.

Around the Network

Spiderman 3. After watching the second one, which is one of my favorite superhero films, I expected great things from the next installment. Sadly all I got was an emo Peter Parker in a black costume whining and having temper tantrums.

Dragon Ball Evolution. BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! so baaaaaaad :(

- Star Wars prequels
- Spider-man 3

Mordred11 said:
True Grit

I can agree with you on this one.  While True Grit turned out to be a good movie, it was not the movie it was marketed as.  I was expecting Unforgiven.

And, while I haven't seen it yet, I fully expect tp be disappointed by The Green Lantern.  Word of mouth is just too bad for this one.

Around the Network
d21lewis said:
Mordred11 said:
True Grit

I can agree with you on this one.  While True Grit turned out to be a good movie, it was not the movie it was marketed as.  I was expecting Unforgiven.

And, while I haven't seen it yet, I fully expect tp be disappointed by The Green Lantern.  Word of mouth is just too bad for this one.

Make yourself a favour and dont see it.Watch Thor,if you haven't,that's a good superhero movie.

Avatar. Dances With Wolves did everything in its story, and did it a whole lot better.

themanwithnoname's law: As an America's sales or NPD thread grows longer, the probabilty of the comment "America = World" [sarcasticly] being made approaches 1.

The Star Wars prequels
All Harry Potters movies I have seen (up to number 3 or 4 I think, soooooo long and boring)
and more recently: Super 8 (great build up, mind numbingly stupid ending)

Signature goes here!

Avatar, Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull, Cars 2, Star Wars Prequels.

The commonality is that they are all sequels - except Avatar... but then that is merely a sequel to Pocahantes, so....

None that I can think of. I just love movies!