By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - This is What an Xbox 360 Hand-Held Would Look Like

It’s amazing that so many years have gone by and Microsoft is yet to release a hand held device that’s main purpose is video games. Microsoft is such a competitor in the gaming industry these days that it’s hard to believe that the company responsible for Xbox hasn’t taken the incentive to go out and give the Nintendo 3DS a run for its money. But with the Xbox 360 console practically on top of the world right now, does it even make sense for Microsoft to think about a possible hand-held device? No, it doesn’t, simply because Xbox 360 is too big for anyone to care about a Microsoft hand-held. Just look a few years into the future: Xbox 720 or Microsoft hand-held? Is this question even worth thinking about?

So even though a Microsoft hand-held can’t be seen coming out for a while, people can dream, can’t they? Here are a few designs of what a potential Microsoft hand-held could look like: (Pictures in link)

http://360informer.com/2011/07/this-is-what-an-xbox-360-hand-held-would-look-like/

Around the Network

Their handheld is there mobile phone.

Double post

Omac said:

Yes.

And lol @ the article. It clearly justifies the name of the website it does.

Omac said:

"hand held device that’s main purpose is video games."

Around the Network
sonicinformer said:
Omac said:

Won't happen, like I said thier main focus is having games on there mobile phone's that's connected to xbox live.  Besides I think most hand helds are going to not do as good as mobile phone games anyways.

sonicinformer said:
Omac said:

That would make so much sense after they almost totally dropped hardcore gaming support on x360 ;)

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

I know the original xbox was ugly but I think MS has learnt how to make pretty HW these days. All of those pics look like inflated sky remotes.

None of those devices pictured look very portable or like the sort of thing people would not feel humiliated playing in public. If I pulled one of those devices out in the mall or a park or a doctor's office, my girlfriend would leave me.

I hope they never do. Having games spread on all portables would be fatal for me.