By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - This is What an Xbox 360 Hand-Held Would Look Like

d21lewis said:
None of those devices pictured look very portable or like the sort of thing people would not feel humiliated playing in public. If I pulled one of those devices out in the mall or a park or a doctor's office, my girlfriend would leave me.

Sounds like a plan. I'm gonna make 1 tonight.

Around the Network

but we already know what a MS handheld looks like 

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

"But with the Xbox 360 console practically on top of the world right now..."
In which world?
Or does practically means ignoring Wii and PS3, weekly sales, annual sales and life time sales?

ninty_shareholder64 said:
In which world?
Or does practically means ignoring Wii and PS3, weekly sales, annual sales and life time sales?

I'm ignoring Wii for sure, but PS3 is pretty much right with Xbox right now. I can't judge which one is better because it would be a bias opinion. But honestly, there is no better. Both have its strenghts and weaknesses which put them on the same playing level. People judge which is better based on their preferences of the strenghts and weaknesses, so no one can state which one is better as a fact.

sonicinformer said:
In which world?

I'm ignoring Wii for sure, but PS3 is pretty much right with Xbox right now. I can't judge which one is better because it would be a bias opinion. But honestly, there is no better. Both have its strenghts and weaknesses which put them on the same playing level. People judge which is better based on their preferences of the strenghts and weaknesses, so no one can state which one is better as a fact.

It's good that you ignore Wii.

It must embarass you that the little guy kicked 360's ass.

Anyways, MS got into gaming because they didn't want Sony taking over the living room or something like that. I don't think they're really interested in jumping in the handheld market.

Around the Network
sonicinformer said:
In which world?

You gave yourself the answer already. It's not about personal preferences, it's about sales, profit etc.

With XB360 still fighting to safe the 2nd place out of the big 3, an handheld would be too risky for M$, that's it.

d21lewis said:
None of those devices pictured look very portable or like the sort of thing people would not feel humiliated playing in public. If I pulled one of those devices out in the mall or a park or a doctor's office, my girlfriend would leave me.

Here:

http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/how-to/tips/how-to-make-a-portable-playable-xbox-360-backpack

I just saved both your sex and gaming life at the same time. You can thank me later.   

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

To symmetrical to be a portable xbox device