By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - EA Trolls Modern Warfare 3

Tagged games:

it's kinda amusing I suppose :S

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

MWF3 will still outsell BF3.

RaptorGTA said:
zarx said:
RaptorGTA said:

http://www.thenmn.com/eaisnotusingcheap.htm
From what this site says...its not EA. Still pretty funny.

I don't see how the fact that the domain was purchused on http://www.godaddy.com who sell domains through domainsbyproxy.com which allows people to regester domains without revealing their identity proves there is no ties to EA... In fact I would say that is pretty strong evidence they are behind it as who else wouldn't want people to know who owns the domain?

I really wouldnt put it past some hardcore BF fans to be doing this.

I followed the links, and the old site is pretty clearly done by amateur MW3 haters.  Unless it's one of those "fake fan site" things, it's not EA -- and I would expect a fake fan site to NOT associate so directly with the official stuff by doing the redirect. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Play4Fun said:
MWF3 will still outsell BF3.

That's hardly a success.

Now if Modern Warfare 3 doesn't outsell Black Ops, then people/analysts may see it as a failure for Activision and a victory for EA.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

RolStoppable said:
EA fans are the worst.

there are EA fans? really?

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network

I dont like either companies but EA just makes Activision look good.

NiKKoM said:
RolStoppable said:
EA fans are the worst.

there are EA fans? really?

I believe all of us BF3 lovers are Dice fans, not EA fans.

It has already been all but confirmed that this website is a fan-based one. It has nothing to do with EA.

i dont care what you guys say, i love EA. They brought me too many good games to complain.

radiantshadow92 said:
i dont care what you guys say, i love EA. They brought me too many good games to complain.

agree