By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Mexico wins U-17 Futbol WORLD CUP!

After winning the Gold Cup against USA, Mexican youngsters went on today to beat Uruguay 2-0 to win the U-17 World Cup!

Let's forget about Copa America though lol

Congrats! Did you believe Mexico would of gone this far? Who had you predicted to win?

Mexico is now back in the FIFA top 10 in rankings. It's now in 9th place!

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
This is like the Gold Cup, nobody cares. It's a kids tournament.

That's because your on the side of the world that no one cares about. Here in the U.S we are obsolote when it comes to the existence of those on the other side.

It might not be the biggest cup, but it is still a huge(!!!) accomplishment. After winning all three of their group games, I really thought they could go all the way :). I hope the biggest players of this team go on and become the biggest players of the main team :)

I am a nintendo fan, not a nintendo fanboy

Isn't soccer a women's sport?!?!? Oh, it sure is!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFJ-UjolD3U

RolStoppable said:

I care.... if you had kids, they like to play soccer (football, futbol) and went on to win a tournament, even if a kids tournament, there is reason to be happy, i bet you that there are MILLIONS  of people who care.

wii fc : 7188 5379 1382 7074
smash fc :2234 6924 8637

gamertag : Dano2688

Around the Network

Olé olé olé campeón campeón olé olé olé campeón campeón
¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡VIVA MÉXICO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dano said:
RolStoppable said:

I care.... if you had kids, they like to play soccer (football, futbol) and went on to win a tournament, even if a kids tournament, there is reason to be happy, i bet you that there are MILLIONS  of people who care.

One thing you have to know about RolStoppable es que usa mucho el sarcasmo y le gusta las burlas. Viva Mexico OLE to our young team!

dany612 said:
dano said:
RolStoppable said:

One thing you have to know about RolStoppable es que usa mucho el sarcasmo y le gusta las burlas. Viva Mexico OLE to our young team!

Si ya se que postea con mucho sarcasmo siempre, pero a veces es serio y mas cuando hablan de deportes, cambia completamente de personaje haha.

wii fc : 7188 5379 1382 7074
smash fc :2234 6924 8637

gamertag : Dano2688

This was an exciting tournament, better than most "adult" football tournaments I've seen, definitley better than the current Copa América. Many U-17 World Cup games were brodcast here via Eurosport channel.

Congrats to the Mexican team for great performances and the win and to the German team for their great performances as well. They were the two best teams in this tournament (the semi final MEX vs. GER should have been the final).