140 - 160 40 17.39%

160 - 180 9 3.91%

180 - 200 2 0.87%

200 + 18 7.83%

Don't Know / See Results 44 19.13%

Total:230
Rath said:
leatherhat said:
There are no way these internet test scores are right. Most of you trump Einstein.

Well there is also the fact that IQ itself is flawed, Einstein was far more of a genius than his IQ showed. But yeah, online IQ tests are about as trustworthy as emails from Nigerian princes.

Einsteins IQ was never tested

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Around the Network

Got a 138. My scores have fluctuated from 120 to 150 on tests like these.

Just curious, what'd you choose put for this question:

Which is the odd one out?
Chair
Table
Sofa
Stool

I chose table, because you sit on a chair, sofa, and stool, while it's not customary to sit on a table, but I was tempted to choose sofa, given you often use chairs, stools, and tables in conjunction with one another (ie, in a kitchen), while a sofa is usually a standalone piece of furniture (also not used in a kitchen). Though I suppose sofas are also often accompanied by tables, but those are usually specifically referred to as coffee tables, and the term "table" by itself implies a larger table intended for dining upon, thus accompanied by chairs and/or stools.

Either way, I'm not sure how you can quantify intelligence with questions like that.

Also, what the hell was the answer for the question with line patterns.

Wagram said:
Why do I have a feeling that mostly all the people who took part in the poll lied.

Because you very likely have a higher IQ than all those people who wish they actually had?

leatherhat said:
Rath said:
leatherhat said:
There are no way these internet test scores are right. Most of you trump Einstein.

Well there is also the fact that IQ itself is flawed, Einstein was far more of a genius than his IQ showed. But yeah, online IQ tests are about as trustworthy as emails from Nigerian princes.

Einsteins IQ was never tested

Would have shown then. IQ only tests some raw mental abilities, it isn't possible to test for brilliance.

@mm. Didn't get that question when I took it but I'd also pick table as it is the only one not meant to be sat on.

makingmusic476 said:
Got a 138. My scores have fluctuated from 120 to 150 on tests like these.

Just curious, what'd you choose put for this question:

Which is the odd one out?
Chair
Table
Sofa
Stool

Also, what the hell was the answer for the question with line patterns.

I put table. 

I don't know what question you're specifically talking about. I'll just give them all.

13.Choose the odd one out 

I chose C because that all the other ones forms an 's' shape, but c forms a 'z' shape.

15. Which of the below completes the series? 

For this one, I chose 'B'. THe first pattern shows two joined white squares with a lone square three spaces away. The next pattern shows the same pattern shifted down one slot. The next one shows the same pattern shifted down two slots, causing the joined white squares to split at the edges. I assume the fourth would be the same pattern shifted down three slots. I'm not too sure though. What did you pick?

Which image below comes next in the above series?

For this one, the answer was A. If you look at the first three images, they form reflected numbers. The first one is a '2', the next one is a '3', and the next one is a '4'. The fourth must be a '5'.

Around the Network

I got 160.

Does anyone know why the answer for 16 is B?

Bet with Dr.A.Peter.Nintendo that Super Mario Galaxy 2 won't sell 15 million copies up to six months after it's release, the winner will get Avatar control for a week and signature control for a month.

RageBot said:
I got 160.

it's the next prime number

Don't care what my IQ score is. I am doing a Phd in Rocket science and I am not the smartest person I know by a long shot. Knowing my IQ wouldn't change a thing to be honest.

Jay520 said:
RageBot said:
I got 160.

it's the next prime number

lol, out of everything, I can't believe I didn't get that one.

Bet with Dr.A.Peter.Nintendo that Super Mario Galaxy 2 won't sell 15 million copies up to six months after it's release, the winner will get Avatar control for a week and signature control for a month.

I haven't taken an IQ test since I was 12 and back then It was 136.

I'm sure it's lower now though.

Pixel Art can be fun.