By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - rumour: American Localization Of Xenoblade Is Complete, Last Story Coming? + Confirmed Xenoblade Coming A Month Early To Europe

Tagged games:

trestres said:

My friend told me that he's heard from his neighbour that one taxi driver confessed to a kid in Boston that a cat said that Homer Simpson confirmed Star Wars 7 was gonna be released tomorrow. It's true, Star Wars 7 CONFIRMED.

Oh look the pessimist of the forums :P

You know lots of rumours turn out to be true some times so why can’t this one?

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Around the Network
Roma said:
trestres said:

My friend told me that he's heard from his neighbour that one taxi driver confessed to a kid in Boston that a cat said that Homer Simpson confirmed Star Wars 7 was gonna be released tomorrow. It's true, Star Wars 7 CONFIRMED.

Well, in your favour, Nintendo has been getting tons of leaked information as of late, so you might be onto something. But most of the times internet rumours are simply that.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

trestres said:
Roma said:
trestres said:

Well, in your favour, Nintendo has been getting tons of leaked information as of late, so you might be onto something. But most of the times internet rumours are simply that.

That leaked information came before a huge conference created to build hype and promote upcoming products. Wouldn't that be the best place to at least mention this? Why have information worth leaking three weeks after the conference?

chasmatic12 said:
trestres said:
Roma said:
trestres said:

That leaked information came before a huge conference created to build hype and promote upcoming products. Wouldn't that be the best place to at least mention this? Why have information worth leaking three weeks after the conference?

If this is true, we could ask a whole host of questions as to why NoA didn't breath a peep about this at E3

Likely they wanted to dump them out quietly or something...

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

It's a lose-lose situation. They had their chance to announce it.

Gamer: We want the game.
Nintendo: ...
Gamer: Please.
Nintendo: We currently have no plan for said game.
Gamer: Pretty please, with a cherry on top?
Nintendo: ...
Gamer: &^$* it. I don't care anymore.
Nintendo: It's ready for release in 2 months.

Sales bombed.

Around the Network
oniyide said:
pariz said:
I really don't understand why they can't just publish those games, even if they end up having weak sales, what's important is the fan service at this point.

it wont even cost them anything, there already being translated into the Engkish language for Euro countries

OT, please b true, but if it is, why the cloak & dagger, makes no sense

Printing and shipping the discs still costs money, and the USD's a lot weaker than the Euro these days.

spurgeonryan said:
Lets just make sure we give this at least half the sales we gave MHT for wii. Or they will learn a lesson fast. Saw an article about this somewhere else, so maybe not a rumor!

Dont worry, if this games are coming nintendo can be sure thay have my money even before day 1...

Hope this is true.... Noa make it happen pls! 

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

FAKE....

there is no "american" localisation needed. all they have to do is "remove langages subs" while keeping english, french, and spanish (in the french version I played the characters were screaming in english during fights, so I guess it's only text that's translated beyond english anyways).

Same thing for Last story, confirmed in France and presented at the recent comicon in paris (part of the japan expo, I got to play with it, was still in Jap though).

Apparently samething for Pandora's Tower but I missed it (and every single camera there too).

like that guy said too:

oniyide said:
pariz said:
I really don't understand why they can't just publish those games, even if they end up having weak sales, what's important is the fan service at this point.

it wont even cost them anything, there already being translated into the Engkish language for Euro countries

OT, please b true, but if it is, why the cloak & dagger, makes no sense

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

While I would like this to happen, I warning you don't get your hopes up.

what i just simply cannot understand with all this is that if its coming to europe that measn they have already done the translation they may aswell release it in america aswell for extra sales as the work is already done. doesnt make sense why amy game would only be released in 1 english speaking country