By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Boston Celtics

Does anybody here think that the Boston Celctics (26-3) will be able to beat the 1996 Chicago Bulls record of going 72-10? at this current pace they will be 73-9  at the end of the regular season which would beat the record. Anybody think this is possible? Is the trio of Garnett, Pierce, and Allen better than Jordan and Pippen?

Around the Network

I think glasgow Celtic will win the champions league

i dont think so, they will most likely have a great record though

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.

No, they don't have the depth the Bulls had. This team is more like the Rockets when they had Hakeem, Clyde and Sir Charles for that one season. I expect the Celtics will not be able to keep that pace after the allstar break and while they will still be the best in the east they won't be better than 72-10.

p?userid=15119[/img][/url]

Well see when they play San Antonio, Dallas, Phoenix, ect. out west. We already know that Detroit is better than them and so is San Antonio. I think they will be something like 62-68 wins, which is still really good.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network

It will be Detroit vs. San Antonio in the finals with Detroit winning, they want the title back. You'll all see...

Nintendo still doomed?

Spurs will be champions once again.

And no, they won't win 72 games.

carlos710 - Capitán Primero: Nintendo Defense Force

"Wii are legion, for Wii are many"

nobody's gonna think they're better than the bulls even if they go 79-3.

the Wii is an epidemic.

I'm guessing they'll probably end up at +60 wins, definitely not close to the 72 win bulls.

I want to see how they do against the Spurs, Mavs, and Suns. We already saw that the Pistons can beat them.
I'm still picking the Spurs to take it all again. Unless they do their "only winning during odd years routine" :( (99,03,05,07)

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

^exactly, that's why pistons are gonna win^

Nintendo still doomed?