By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii U: Darksiders II dev easy to develop, Activision on multiplayer, EA gameplay, Cliff B buy it

Wagram said:
Viper1 said:

Then I see 2 things I'd like to point out.  In your first post I quoted, you simply requested that Nintendo "support all kinds of gamers".   Having all multiplatform games just as the PS3 and X360 do would fall under that criteria.  So in reality, you want more than just as you stated  at first (and rightfully so...keep reading).  The other issue is the fact you already own a console with those games making it incredibly unreasonable to even ask you to buy it in the early days to beign with.   By default it only makes sense that you would only consider the Wii U if it received lots of exclusive content not available on the PS3 or X360.

Your post sounded kinda hostile when your situation (as is that of millions of HD console owners) is perfectly valid to wait and see what happens in the long run.  Just seemed like you were asserting your anger when you didn't need to.

Definitely didn't mean to seem angry. I just like to get to the point. However I wouldn't be lieing if I didn't say that NoA is on my last nerve.

Fair point.   Unfortunately for NOA, they've not communicated with the public well lately.  Licensing, legal trademarks and other such matters have held up many games from receiving a US release but they've not been very forthright (such as yourself) in informing us of these details.   And this has lead to many gamers vocalliziing their frustrations.

With Wii U, it seems they, and NCL, have amuch more open policy for 3rd parties.  From licensing to online paltforms...they are embracing concepts that seem very un-Nintendo like given the past 5 years.

We have plenty of time between now and console launch for you gain mor einformation from Nintendo and from 3rd parties thatt will give you, and others, and much more valid perspective from which to base your support upon. 

The rEVOLution is not being televised