By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

What do you think the future of this thread should be

Comparing Third Party Series 21 36.21%

Comparing Third Party Games 16 27.59%

Locked 20 34.48%

Total:57
dsage01 said:
I can't believe my eyes. VC beat GT5 26-22! Wow this is really turning out to be unexpected

There is a very hardcore community of VC fanboys on this forum, don't be suprise. VC has won elimination games in the forum before and nolstalgia will only make me and people like me love the game more.

Around the Network

GT5 lose is unbelievable... VC is a amazing game but to compare with GT5? Come on guys.

MGS4 x Halo3

MGS4 is my game GOTY 2008... but Halo 3 is choice and GOTY 2007.

Voted: Halo 3

PS. I have no desire to vote in this thread again .

Jay520 said:
dsage01 said:
Jay520 said:
dsage01 said:
I can't believe my eyes. VC beat GT5 26-22! Wow this is really turning out to be unexpected

I knew it all along. Where are you Michael-5. It's time to bow down and accept me as the superior being!

lol I can sense another argument coming oh gosh he ends up getting in an argument with everyone cause he prefers the 360 over PS3. lol that is just sad.

I wouldn't say being a 360 fan is sad. Everyone has their own opinion.

I think he meant fanboy...

And he is getting into arguments with too many people, simply because everybody isn't going crazy for the XBOX 360 exclusives.

He is trying to claim there is some "bias", how can there be bias when somebody is asking you for your opinion on critically acclaimed games?

Anyway, I voted MGS4, so I'm clearly biased.

It was the game that made me buy a PS3, I was very young at the time and I bought it with my own money, such an expensive investment for one game shows how excited I was. While I don't think it's the best game in the series, I wasn't dissapointed by it and it's easily my 2nd favourite game this gen.

ethomaz said:

GT5 lose is unbelievable... VC is a amazing game but to compare with GT5? Come on guys.

MGS4 x Halo3

MGS4 is my game GOTY 2008... but Halo 3 is choice and GOTY 2007.

Voted: Halo 3

PS. I have no desire to vote in this thread again .

You sound as if GT5 is actually a quality title, It's lucky that it got as far as it did.

OT. Good Job VC.

"Defeating a sandwich, only makes it tastier." - Virginia

Chroniczaaa said:

You sound as if GT5 is actually a quality title, It's lucky that it got as far as it did.

OT. Good Job VC.

What? GT5 is actually one of the most quality games in the market... great graphics, superb gameplay, updated and good online, infinite replay value, weekly updates.

Of course... there are some issues (most of them already fixed) but the game is in the TOP line.

And it is a better game than VC (VC is amazing anyway).

Around the Network
ethomaz said:
Chroniczaaa said:

OT. Good Job VC.

What? GT5 is actually one of the most quality games in the market... great graphics, superb gameplay, updated and good online, infinite replay value, weekly updates.

Of course... there are some issues (most of them already fixed) but the game is in the TOP line.

well the vote was basically hey guys what do you like better a racing game or a strategy game. The two games can't really be compared directly in terms of quality. While someone can think GT5 is the best racing game ever, if that person doesn't like racing games it doesn't matter how good of a racing game it is, he will vote for the game in the genre he prefers.

As for this vote I am going with halo 3. MGS4, I want those 6 hours of my life back for watching all those terrible cutscenes. I just can't go on enough about how much I disliked MGS4, other than the fact that it looked so so much better than anything else on consoles when it came out.

My vote is for MGS4. I love movies and I love games, so this was perfect for me. The artwork was great and the sound design was even better and gave me goosebumps several times through the game. I was engrossed in the story from the opening scene to the end.

I didn't try the multiplayer and it probably doesn't hold a candle to Halo 3 multiplayer. Voting will probably end again with Halo 3 2 points ahead. But for single player MGS4 is the better game for me.

Jay520 said:
dsage01 said:
Jay520 said:
dsage01 said:

I knew it all along. Where are you Michael-5. It's time to bow down and accept me as the superior being!

lol I can sense another argument coming oh gosh he ends up getting in an argument with everyone cause he prefers the 360 over PS3. lol that is just sad.

I wouldn't say being a 360 fan is sad. Everyone has their own opinion.

Read my post again dude. I said it's sad just cause he prefers the 360 over the PS3 everyone gets in an arguement with him

ethomaz said:
Chroniczaaa said:

OT. Good Job VC.

Dude I'm sad too GT5 deserved to crush VC. VC is just a fail copy of FF to me in my opinon. But think on the bright side we still have Uncharted 2 and God of War 3 :)

SvennoJ said:
My vote is for MGS4. I love movies and I love games, so this was perfect for me. The artwork was great and the sound design was even better and gave me goosebumps several times through the game. I was engrossed in the story from the opening scene to the end.

I didn't try the multiplayer and it probably doesn't hold a candle to Halo 3 multiplayer. Voting will probably end again with Halo 3 2 points ahead. But for single player MGS4 is the better game for me.

No dude you are wrong. The MP was in one word "epic". Halo 3 was still better but I spent so many hours on MGS4 online it was just so entertaining. And the dlc charcters only make the game 10 times better