By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

What do you think the future of this thread should be

Comparing Third Party Series 21 36.21%

Comparing Third Party Games 16 27.59%

Locked 20 34.48%

Total:57

let the polls get at least 100votes total before you change them please, so we actually see what the community prefers.
I chose halo 3, simply because of the scope of its multiplayer. Didn't enjoy killzone 2's controls nor its artistic choice

Around the Network
enrageorange said:

let the polls get at least 100votes total before you change them please, so we actually see what the community prefers.
I chose halo 3, simply because of the scope of its multiplayer. Didn't enjoy killzone 2's controls nor its artistic choice

It's 9-7 Killzone 2 at the moment. But if it increases I think I can do 75-85 votes total. Or else it's gonna take some time.

enrageorange said:

It's 9-7 Killzone 2 at the moment. But if it increases I think I can do 75-85 votes total. Or else it's gonna take some time.

enrageorange said:

Oops I posted the comment 3 times. My computer wasn't responding.

Around the Network

I loved the Halo 3 SP and MP.
I loved the Killzone 2 SP but not so much the MP.

Halo 3 is my choice.

I disliked Halo 3.

I liked Killzone 2, the campaign was decent and it was the first online multi-player that got me to play for longer than 30 hours.

I vote Killzone 2.

Had this been Killzone 3 vs Reach, then Reach would have won hands down.

Bet with Conegamer and AussieGecko that the PS3 will have more exclusives in 2011 than the Wii or 360... or something.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

Halo vs. Killzone? Halo, no contest.

Halo does co-op right, I don't even think Killzone 2 has co-op. So Great 4 player co-op, better single player campaign, funner multipler, much less loading, overall a more polished experience, and no Rico! Only drawback is Killzone has better graphics, but the artistic style of Halo 3 is supperior, and that's much more important for me. However KZ2 had a better end game boss.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Superior graphics, realistic movements, and no teddy bears. When in the heat of combat it gets really intense. It feels so real. These are some of the reasons I voted for KZ2.

CPU: Ryzen 9950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

hmm Killzone 2 was one of the most addicting games I've ever played. As of now, it's my most played mp game. I still play it today. I find it to be a better game than KZ3. It's one of the most hardcore and immersive games on the market today. It took a while to get used to, but once your 'broken in' it becomes one of the most enjoyable games out there. The immersion of the game was spectacular. Everything from how the character moves, to the feel of the weapons. Definitely a revolutionary title.

As for Halo 3. Haven't played it. So, I guess that means I can't vote.

*votes anyway*