By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Which of these adult-themed cartoons do you like best

Pick a Show:

Futurama 25 16.34%

South Park 31 20.26%

Family Guy 29 18.95%

American Dad 4 2.61%

The Cleveland Show 0 0%

The Simpsons 27 17.65%

King of the Hill 4 2.61%

The Boondocks 16 10.46%

OTHER 5 3.27%

See Results 12 7.84%

Total:153

Not much going on on VGChartz, so why not?

My favorite is the Boondocks. The show is hilarious. Futurama would be a close second. They always have the most unpredictable jokes that leave my thinking, "how did they think of that". South park is third. And Family Guy is 4th. It's still funny but it's no where near as creative and smart as the first few seasons. All the others, I don't care about....

Around the Network

I hate to sound like a Japanophile or whatever term may be used these days but I generally find "Adult cartoons" annoying with their weird char designs and extreme focus on comedy that's mostly lame. I'd vote for an adult anime like "Monster" over everything on your list

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Pristine20 said:
I hate to sound like a Japanophile or whatever term may be used these days but I generally find "Adult cartoons" annoying with their weird char designs and extreme focus on comedy that's mostly lame. I'd vote for an adult anime like "Monster" over everything on your list

Too  bad it is unbelievably under-rated, unknown and under-appreciated.

Not being a spoil-sport I would say Boondock easily.

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

MrBubbles said:

Around the Network

The Simpsons... I love it.

Even though it has gone downhill, Simpsons still wins it IMO

King of the Hill! I do believe that REAL men sell propane and propane accessories.

Anyone who's breaking the law is obvious a criminal.

South Park > King of the Hill >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Simpsons >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> all that dreadful Seth MacFarlane garbage

Never watched the Boondocks, though.

Love South Park, Simpsons and Boondocks.