By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - IGN = FAIL HARD!

They didnt put MGS4 in their top 100 games of this generation...when only a few months ago it was in the top 5 for best games of all time!

Hell they even said it was one of the best games they had ever reviewed - and they did indeed score it higher thn any other game - and had to reframe from rating it an 11/10.

How do you NOT include it in the top 100 games this generation?

Freaking blasphamus.

...uhh...ill just put my favorite quote of all time here.

"Welcome to Pain, the second of three...You have dealt the first...now deal with me!!"

Around the Network

Standards change maybe? What was a "Best Game Ever" in 2008 probably isnt in 2011.

Just a Thought ( not that im saying MGS4 didnt deserve it)

IT DOESN'T DESERVE IT.It's dull and the gameplay is less than the cutscenes.

Xxain said:
Standards change maybe? What was a "Best Game Ever" in 2008 probably isnt in 2011.

But Grand Theft Auto IV made the list, and was quite high...

...But they didn't include it because they already had Peace Walker, it wasn't a matter of quality

germibobi said:

That adds so much to this thread...

OT: Maybe the criteria was different for the top 100? Like non 90+ games? Like what Jay said.

Around the Network
germibobi said:

I cant believe theres a World Record for beating MGS4 in a Hour and 34mins. That just a testament to how little game was in there, MGS4 definitely isnt my favorite MGS but it deserves a Spot atleast.

Top 100 games, not top 100 movies.

I honestly don't think they did this on purpose. I guess they just overlooked it...somehow...i mean...they can't fail that hard can they?

Those lists are crap anyways. Who cares?

Jay520 said:
Xxain said:

But Grand Theft Auto IV made the list, and was quite high...

...But they didn't include it because they already had Peace Walker, it wasn't a matter of quality

PW was a waaaay better "Game" than MGS4, so why we whining?