By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Xenoblade EU release date confirmed

Tagged games:

MrT-Tar said:

Europe missed out on the likes of Final Fantasy IV and VI, Chrono Trigger, Ogre Battle MotBQ, Super Mario RPG, Lufia, all which released in the US.  

Don't forget Earthbound ;-( I'm still hoping they will bring that one over to the VC...probably in vain though.

But Xenoblade has been pre-ordered !

Around the Network
KingEidilleg said:
MrT-Tar said:

Europe missed out on the likes of Final Fantasy IV and VI, Chrono Trigger, Ogre Battle MotBQ, Super Mario RPG, Lufia, all which released in the US.  

Don't forget Earthbound ;-( I'm still hoping they will bring that one over to the VC...probably in vain though.

But Xenoblade has been pre-ordered !

Yeah, I forgot about Earthbound.  I want Nintendo to package Mother 1, 2 and 3 all in one game and release in both Europe the US.  That will keep everybody happy for a while

MrT-Tar said:
Metallicube said:

I envy you Europeans! Don't ever sit there and tell me Nintendo screws you over the most again :P

Though I would say that this gen NoA has screwed over the US more than NoE has Europe, in total we've been screwed over far more than the US ever has.

True but getting the Best RPG Of This generation (Xenoblade) will make up for past errors!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
MrT-Tar said:
Metallicube said:

I envy you Europeans! Don't ever sit there and tell me Nintendo screws you over the most again :P

Though I would say that this gen NoA has screwed over the US more than NoE has Europe, in total we've been screwed over far more than the US ever has.

True but getting the Best RPG Of This generation (Xenoblade) will make up for past errors!

and if taking the piss out of Americans for missing out on one great RPG (Terranimga) wasn't enought fun... ;D

i'm so glad Nintendo of Australia agreed to publish this game....

Around the Network

What about The Last STory? When will it release in Europe?

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Faxanadu said:
What about The Last STory? When will it release in Europe?

Although I haven't seen it myself; it appears Nintendo France has stated that the game will be released in 2012..

Xenoblade will be a day one buy for me.. I would like that collector's edition inludes a the OST too...

So if I preorder will it be delivered in English?

Wow, looks like I'm going to buy my third CC Pro... I already have a black one (MH Tri bundle) and a gold one (Goldeneye bundle... although I'm playing the game with a wiimote of course). I might change my mind but it sure looks tempting.

If you want to play/exchange stuff online with me, just send me a message

PAL Region, country set to UK [Wii] 8714 6838 0977 5469

COD W@W FC: 2966 5176 6725
COD MW [Reflex] FC: 3568 2083 1513
Monster Hunter Tri Name: Cobra ID: TJCXVR
Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 FC: 5199 8914 0552
SSB Brawl FC: 4641 1109 2262
GoldenEye 007 FC: 0136 4916 1439
Trackmania FC: 0905 1720 9842
Tatsunoko vs. Capcom UAS FC: 1850 4714 0865

[3DS] 1246 - 8738 - 3987