By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - TSA forced 95 yrs old to remove her diaper for screening

source

"The Transportation Security Administration stood by its security officers Sunday after a Florida woman complained that her cancer-stricken, 95-year-old mother was patted down and forced to remove her adult diaper while going through security. 'While every person and item must be screened before entering the secure boarding area, TSA works with passengers to resolve security alarms in a respectful and sensitive manner,' the federal agency said. 'We have reviewed the circumstances involving this screening and determined that our officers acted professionally and according to proper procedure.'"

Around the Network

bet she'll not forget her glock in her diaper next time.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

That's messed up,a old lady how dangerous can she be?

she was probably dressed like a slut and wanted it

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

95? hmmm about a year ago: http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/region_central_southern_az/nogales/94-year-old-woman-caught-trying-to-smuggle-drugs-into-AZ

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network
Porcupine_I said:
she was probably dressed like a slut and wanted it

LOL

Take a look at my photos on flickr

Joel12345 said:
That's messed up,a old lady how dangerous can she be?

95 year old and cancer stricken apparently also, what the hell happened to common decency and respect?

wow, i hate political correctness so much.
treated everyone like the have the same potential threat level, makes nobody safer.
we need to take a page out of the israeli airport security, and use common sense.
stop worrying about offending muslims.
its time to profile, it works

osamanobama said:
treated everyone like the have the same potential threat level, makes nobody safer.
we need to take a page out of the israeli airport security, and use common sense.

The last thing any country ever should do is emulate Israel. We tried our variant of apartheid and gave it up 55 years ago

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Mr Khan said:
osamanobama said:

The last thing any country ever should do is emulate Israel. We tried our variant of apartheid and gave it up 55 years ago

really, it think its one of the first countries we should emulate.

muslim terrorists hate them (as they do us) and the have constant threats, and attacks, much more so than us and many are more serious becuase of their location, yet they have a much much safer air travel than US.

we are busy stripping down little timmy and grandma edna, making everything painfully slow in the process, while not wanting to offend Mohammed, the guy sweating, and pacing, acting a little nervous.

im not saying, oh theres a muslim lets strip search him. but i am saying we need behavioral profile. look at the person, their age the gender, what their actions are. our TSA agents arent trained to do that. they are tought to treat little timmy from north dakota coming home from vacation with his family, the same way they treat 25 year old Mohammed coming from trinadad