By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Why are Golden Sun games so good?

@soriku

YES

mM
Around the Network

The Golden Sun series was so good because it pulled off an interesting world and story within the limited confines of the Game Boy Advance. There wasn't anything radically different about the games (except maybe the psynergies you could use outside of battle), but everything it did do it did fantastically well. My only complaint is the relentless random battles..

I'm a filmmaker, writer, and gamer. Add me on Xbox Live or message me!

XBL Gamertag: StraitupBeastin

I agree

GS was amazing, easily best game on the GBA.

mM
totalwar23 said:
Soriku said:
What about the story?

Epic story. In the first game, you're trying to stop people from releasing alchemy into the world or else it'll sink into chaos. In the second game, you're trying to release alchemy into the world or else it will die.

Excellent summary.

And also, Golden Sun is the best gameboy RPG ever made. Ever. If you ever find a copy of it, buy it.

Snesboy 

@soriku

Just go to ebgames or gamestop, they always have it.

The story is better than your face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mM
Around the Network
ArtofSoriku said:
I hate that, I remember Sword of Mana was the same, once you reach the last area and save you can never ever go back out, even though there are side quests such as making all the enemies turn into a dark form after killing 999 of just the one type, stupidest thing ever, WTF were they thinking.

they were thinking that you would need the genreal data for the next game to transfer over so you had all the content for the next game so you can face the secret boss.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Snesboy said:
totalwar23 said:
Soriku said:
What about the story?

Epic story. In the first game, you're trying to stop people from releasing alchemy into the world or else it'll sink into chaos. In the second game, you're trying to release alchemy into the world or else it will die.

Excellent summary.

And also, Golden Sun is the best gameboy RPG ever made. Ever. If you ever find a copy of it, buy it.

Snesboy 

I saw your myspace.

mM
leo-j said:
The legacy of goku series was awsome, they killed it with GT like they always do though.

DBGT was awesome... SSJ4, Super Android 17, SSJ4 Gogeta 

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

They should make a GS for DS then be able to tranfer stuff to the Wii in same way you could transfer your characters from GS1 to GS2.

Soriku.

You have too many posts.

Go outside.

Snesboy