By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - ioi is back

Nintendo went bankrupt.  Microsoft was bought by Sony.

People are difficult to govern because they have too much knowledge.

When there are more laws, there are more criminals.

- Lao Tzu

Around the Network

Sweet, good to see you back :)

Going to be a big week then - two Japanese charts updates, and the US figures out in a few days. 

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

Great your back.  That's good.

TheSource said:
Nintendo went bankrupt. Microsoft was bought by Sony.

Yeah. There was a recall on all the Wii units, and that is why nintendo went bankrupt becuase of the sheer size of the recall. Sony was bought by microsoft, and microsoft cancled the 360 due to reliablity issues, and is now renameing the PS3 to the XB3 

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

I thought you died or something.

Now get back to work.

I hate the console thing we use to post, btw so that one, I consider "broken". It's too complicated and the resulting stuff is cluttered. I still can't figure out how to use quotes.I want my simple bold-italics-underline-quote-img-url simplicity back. Pretty please :(

Around the Network
ranzchic said:

I thought you died or something.

Now get back to work.

I hate the console thing we use to post, btw so that one, I consider "broken". It's too complicated and the resulting stuff is cluttered. I still can't figure out how to use quotes.I want my simple bold-italics-underline-quote-img-url simplicity back. Pretty please :(

I hate to say it but I agree with this. I also think that the news is broken. (news hasnt changed in like a week almost)

All of the above.

I hate it. Just try reading posts with a thousand quotes in it. Ugh.A quote cut off system would be nice.

And where is the damn quote button?! 

Yeah! Welcome back...

I'm not a huge fan of the rtf, but I've learned to live with it. But the real problem is the new news system:

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=1192

Thanks.

Numbers are like people. Torture them enough and you can get them to say anything you want.

VGChartz Resident Thread Killer

ioi - I hate to say it, but the RTS if really too complex. I mean, I can do it, I'm not haveing too much trouble. But then agian right now I am installing Fedora Core5 on my PS3 with the command line...

Oh yeah, whered you go for vacation? Did you get some poontang(or cock, if you're into that, nttawt because I love cock!)?

I'm getting bored of going to the beach almost everyday. Maybe I should go to the mountains or something.