By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Has anyone had there wii pointers not workin??

I dont know why but bot my wii motes have their pointers not workin, and its not the sensor thats broken... also the small little lights at  the bottom wont turn on??

If anybody had the same problem plzz tell me, perhaps the charger broke it down?? cuz i wish i can fix them and not pay another 100 dollars for new wii motes:S

Around the Network

The 4 lights won't come on for the Wii-motes? To fix that, just unplug the Wii and plug it back in. Problem solved. Works for me every time. I get this problem at least once every 2-3 weeks.

For the Sensor bar, make sure you are about 4-10 feet away and make sure you are directly in front of it. Turn out any lights that may be interfering.

2 possible reasons in my opinion. 1. batteries are empty, try tp use some fresh ones to test. 2. Maybe you accidently done something so your wii-motes lost their registration with the console. If the lights at the mote flash for some period but can't get a full signal if you press a button than that's what went wrong. Just register them new and you should be fine. Hope one of this helps you.

“And all those exclamation marks, you notice? Five? A sure sign of someone who wears his underpants on his head.” -Terry Pratchett

www.lost-acres.de

yeah well i tried it on another wii... same problem:S. i'll try it anyways...

good one melestrius^^^

Around the Network

Haven't you slammed it against a wall or something? One the Wiimotes of my gf's brother was slammed on the floor by his 4 year old cousing (annoying kid BTW) and now the pointer works kinda weird.

not rly:P... the weird thing though is that the buttons are working. its rly a weird situation cuz they both broke down for the same reason in 3 days!

if both the Wiimotes stopped working at the same time, it might be something wrong with the Wii itself.

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=47568

brawl friendcode - 3823-8201-9151

mario kart wii friendcode - 0387-9491-4552

PM me if you add me plz.

150vg$ bet(with haggy) mk wii 2009 worldwide sales > any 360/ps3 game released in 2009.

current mk wii worldwide sales (jan 9th): 553k

My Wii remote seems to play up everytime I take it out of the Guitar to play something else.

Maybe nothing is wrong.

Dragonball Z pwns all.