By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - When Will Galaxy pass Twilight Princess?

Well the race between these two is getting close.  Twilight Princess is at 4.24 million, while Mario Galaxy is at 3.75 million.  That's a half million difference, but I think it has a pretty good shot.  Anyone have any predictions?

Also....W00t for Metroid Prime 3....it just became the Wii's 15th million seller. 

Around the Network

i say it wil pass it in 3-4 weeks

2-3 weeks.

About 500k to go...I'd say it'll happen within 3 weeks..

When will it pass the sales of TP on Wii+GC (about 5.6M)?

3DS FC: 1306 6473 7511

Nintendod Network ID: xsorenx

Add me for Pokemon, New Leaf, and Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 8.

Around the Network

TP did really well on GC+Wii... ~5.5 mil i believe.

Mario Galaxy will pass that somewhere in Q1 2008 but i don't know when. (Maybe End Feb begin March)... That's before the end of fiscal 07.

Mario Galaxy vs Zelda:TP Wii will be equal within the next 2-3 weeks.

THE NETHERLANDS

Hyperion said:
When will it pass the sales of TP on Wii+GC (about 5.6M)?

I think this is a valid point, there are some people, i know of 2, that bought the GC version for their Wii simply because they did not want the motion control in the game.  I bought the Wii version reluctantly but i ended up like the motion controls.

Wait ...
Didn`t Mario Galaxy flopped hard? I mean, it sold only 700 k in Japan. 14% attach rate is a joke.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

2-4 weeks.

SSBB: 1977-0005-2980 (JOEY) MKWii: 4382-2877-5902 (Joeykanga)
Wii:4027-0084-9432-1532             PM me if you add me.
Tag courtesy of fkusumot: Joeykanga - "Just post something once, don't ruin the thread"
ItsaMii said:
Wait ...
Didn`t Mario Galaxy flopped hard? I mean, it sold only 700 k in Japan. 14% attach rate is a joke.

Which is why Grand Theft Auto III is considered to be such a loser.