By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 30 - Mayhem At 3ever's Abandoned Carnival

Vetteman94 said:

I dont think he was lucky.

So, to be explicit, you are accusing Hatmoza of getting information illegally and deciding to destroy the game? 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network
Final-Fan said:
Vetteman94 said:

I dont think he was lucky.

So, to be explicit, you are accusing Hatmoza of getting information illegally and deciding to destroy the game? 

Yes

My guess is that hatmoza went with his gut feeling and wanted to keep it going as long as he could.

He had a strong feeling Linkz was scum decided to push for it by pretending to be a cop and when it worked he thought "Why not keep going?"

Signature goes here!

I think it was luck tbh

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Well, on one hand, I don't think it was luck, but on the other hand, neither the dead thread, or the mafia thread would have given him any indication that Linkz was scum.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Around the Network

Are the roles on the OP going to be updated? I didn't see what Wonk's true role was.

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*

You don't believe Wonk's confession that he was actually just a vanilla townie, or GOW's admission that hat was actually such?

Linkzmax said:
You don't believe Wonk's confession that he was actually just a vanilla townie, or GOW's admission that hat was actually such?

I wanted to see if Hatmoza was ioi

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*
A Bad Clown said:
Linkzmax said:

I wanted to see if Hatmoza was ioi

Brett Walton

and wow town won

You're surprised Wonk?