By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Practise safe sex!

Nothing wrong with the morning after pill or in some instances abortions, DEPENDING on the situation. Being a KID, with no direction, and thinking pregnancies are just unwanted toys you can just get rid of to the salvation army, or toss in the trash is bullshit.

No, I don't think sperm is a baby. I think when the sperm unites with the egg, and CREATES a baby, that you should buck up and take responsibility for what you've created. You don't want kids right now, both of you use some type of barrier to prevent a pregnancy, or ABSTAIN. The wife and I weren't ready when we had a baby, but we BECAME ready and did our best.

And no, you don't need to explain yourself to me, but don't air your dirty laundry on a public forum.

Around the Network

The only major issue here I see is a health issue to your gf.

1 miscarriage and 1 abortion and using the pill like tic tacs. She will be lucky if her body can grow a baby properly in the future.

Then don't click on my dirty laundry.

I can click on whatever I want. You don't own the forums, or control me. Maybe it's a good thing you're not a father right now. Definitely still too immature. :/

Cobretti said:
TH eonly major issue here I see is a health issue to your gf.

1 miscarriage and 1 abortion. She will be lucky if her body can grow a baby properly in the future.

Miscarriages are normal, and more popular amongst young people with their first pregnancy, the lady at the abortion clinic informed us that having an abortion does not effect your future possibilities.

Around the Network

I pity you

rendo said:
I can click on whatever I want. You don't own the forums, or control me. Maybe it's a good thing you're not a father right now. Definitely still too immature. :/

Then don't bitch and complain and tell me not to 'Hang out my dirty laundry' just because you found it offensive just because you are all high and mighty because you kept your baby.

In fact you were the first to provoke me by saying "You'll never be a real man in my eyes"

You had to say that because you got on your high horse because someone didn't take the same path as you.

ArtofAngels said:
Cobretti said:

1 miscarriage and 1 abortion. She will be lucky if her body can grow a baby properly in the future.

Miscarriages are normal, and more popular amongst young people with their first pregnancy, the lady at the abortion clinic informed us that having an abortion does not effect your future possibilities.

Abortions do effect future possibilities (not one) but a few.

Also like I said the pill shoudln't be used like tic tacs.

two reasons eventually she will either get immuned to its effects or it will screw up her period cycle completely.

I have seen the abortion thing happen, one of my friends  x gf can't have kids now. She had 5 abortions though.

Cobretti said:
ArtofAngels said:
Cobretti said:

Abortions do effect future possibilities (not one) but a few.

Also like I said the pill shoudln't be used like tic tacs.

two reasons eventually she will either get immuned to its effects or it will screw up her period cycle completely.

I have seen the abortion thing happen, one of my friends  x gf can't have kids now. She had 5 abortions though.

Look out, rendo's going to kill you.

ArtofAngels said:

Fuck I don't need to explain myself to you.

Maybe you should start another "Help thread" emo kid...