By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Editorial: 3DS vs. PS Vita - Will History Repeat Itself?

i wanna see more original games for the PS VIta (Dragon's Crown, Ruin, Gravity, Little Deviants, Sound Shapes, Reality FIghters etc..) that really makes the PS Vita unique. Sure having GTA4 ,MW3, Uncharted, Resistance and Killzone on the handheld is amazing but i wanna see new IPs too =)
BTW wheres GRAN TURISMO and GOD OF WAR? =(

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

Around the Network

Id like to see how Sony advertises VITA cause I honestly never saw any PSP ads.

to all those who say Call Of Duty games won't sell on handhelds, can they please check the sales of previous portable CoDs before making those claims, CoD4 on DS has sold nearly 1 million, and that is on the DS, granted other CoD titles on the DS didn't do quite so well, but CoD can sell on a portable

and have people forgot about the CoD on PSP? It was a WW2 based one as well, and that has sold nearly 1.8 million

History will not repeat itself, the PSP will not be destroyed by piracy this time and the 3DS won't sell as well in the long term, the 3DS will still win, but not by as much