By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Would you like your shit, rare , medium rare or well done?

I decided to beat Galaki to the punch with this weird out of this world story. Japanese scientists have made steak that you can eat from human feces. Thats right they take raw sewage and extract the ingrediants by heating the shit up. Then they take all the vital protiens and nutrients using these ingrediants the scientists create artificial meat, making a steak that is actually edable.

"The meat is made from 63 percent proteins, 25 percent carbohydrates, 3 percent lipids and 9 percent minerals, according to Digital Trends. Soy protein is added to the mix to increase the flavor, and food coloring is used to make the product appear red."

Now that being said the steak can't be cooked rare or medium rare, it is still shit so to kill all the bacteria you have to cook it well through. That means well done is the only way your going to enjoy this shit. Yummy well if I ever tried this I'd want it fried to a crisp. But the scientists confirm that it is safe to eat.

"Theoretically, there's nothing wrong with this,"  "It could be quite safe to eat, but I'm sure there's a yuck factor there,"-Douglas Powell, a professor of food safety at Kansas State University

Source

So are you ready for the future, the next meat, the next hot food item, your very own shit?

-JC7

"In God We Trust - In Games We Play " - Joel Reimer

Around the Network

Gives a whole new meaning to telling someone to choke on his own shit.

Sorry,MrBubbles already made this.
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130577&page=1#

chocoloco said:
Sorry,MrBubbles already made this.
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130577&page=1#

Yah I just noticed, if any mods see this thread could you please take it down. I didn't see Mr.Bubbles thread before posting.

-JC7

"In God We Trust - In Games We Play " - Joel Reimer

duplicate thread - locked.