By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - 9/11 was a conspiracy not a conspiracy theory

Do you believe the USA government was involved in 9/11?

Yes 181 40.58%

No 201 45.07%

Maybe 61 13.68%

Total:443
Metallicube said:
Here is a video of Physicist Steven Jones finding scientific evidence of thermite used in the towers. Note the footprint of the elements found in known thermite and the dust particles in the WTC are nearly EXACT.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foREyW6LWsI

So yeah, I'm not sure what more some of you people need lol... Here it is, right in front of your face!

Yes.  Lets believe the physist so crazy that he can't get a job... when there are plenty of crazy scientists who have jobs!

Lets ignore the fact that the majority of physicsts disagree with him.

And he can't get a job.

I don't know what would be sadder... if you are going out of your way to look at this stuff to troll... or are going out of your way to look at this stuff and ignore all the debunking.

I'd suggest looking at how thermite works... and how it's the exact opposite of what happened at the WTC.

http://www.debunking911.com/thermite.htm

Around the Network
badgenome said:
Metallicube said:

Not to mention, people DID hear them.. Litterally HUNDREDS of witnesses reported hearing and feeling explosions after, and even BEFORE the first plane hit.

Yet not one person of the thousands and thousands who worked in the Trade Center every single day has reported seeing the walls being opened up and primed with explosives.

You only need to plant the thermite detonators at the core columns, because then you allow the building to fall in on itself, which esentially is what happened to the WTC, and this type of controlled demolition is particularly obvious at building 7. In the Blueprint for 9/11 Truth Video, which I cannot stress enough to watch, Architect Richard Gage explains that the elevator shafts in the WTC are all nestled next to the core columns. All you need is access to the inside infatructure of the buildings through the elevator shafts, and you could plant the devices with relative ease and very little chance at detection.

Here's a fun fact: There was a large operation to change internet cables in the years preceeding 9/11, including a 6 week period in which bomb sniffing dogs were removed and multiple power down procedures that left the building extremly vulnerable, since the lack of electricity meant no locks on the doors and no video cameras, basically no security at all. Obviously, these would be opportune times to get the procedures done.

you mean the descredited steven jones and his repeatedly debunked lunacy?

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Metallicube said:
Here is a video of Physicist Steven Jones finding scientific evidence of thermite used in the towers. Note the footprint of the elements found in known thermite and the dust particles in the WTC are nearly EXACT.

So yeah, I'm not sure what more some of you people need lol... Here it is, right in front of your face!

How about someone who doesn't have a vested interest in finding proof... finding proof? Jones supposedly finds a trace amount of what appears to be thermate, but ignores the facts that (1) there are other possible sources for this, (2) there wasn't nearly enough to take down a building of that size, and most damningly (3) there were zero thermite devices found. Not a one.

Metallicube said:

So here's my random source discrediting Jones which is just as credible as some professor wanting his 15 minutes of fame.

http://www.debunking911.com/jones.htm

See, this is what happens when you believe random crap from random people.  You get crap facts.

I love how ya'll disregard NIST and Popular Mechanics research and believe far less credible sources. 

Every argument with ya'll is stuff that could be slightly possible told by some guy with a small amount of credibility and you believe them while normal folks are sheep because we believe far more credible sources. 

Around the Network
Metallicube said:

Here's a fun fact: There was a large operation to change internet cables in the years preceeding 9/11, including a 6 week period in which bomb sniffing dogs were removed and multiple power down procedures that left the building extremly vulnerable, since the lack of electricity meant no locks on the doors and no video cameras, basically no security at all. Obviously, these would be opportune times to get the procedures done.

Oh my, that's convincing stuff. It almost makes me want to totally ignore the fact that Steven Jones can't verify that his sample in fact came from the WTC and won't allow anyone else to independently verify his wild claims.

Kasz216 said:
Metallicube said:

Yes.  Lets believe the physist so crazy that he can't get a job... when there are plenty of crazy scientists who have jobs!

And he can't get a job.

I don't know what would be sadder... if you are going out of your way to look at this stuff to troll... or are going out of your way to look at this stuff and ignore all the debunking.

What bebunking? The only debunking I've seen is mere speculation, vague claims, cherrypicking, and baseless denials from talking heads. You are the only ignoring the evidence. There is endless amounts of information out there, including hundreds of hours from dozens of documentaries. Here are some documentaries to check out:

Loose Change
Loose Change: An American Coup
9/11 Mysteries
Blueprint for 9/11 Truth
Endgame: Global Envlavement
9/11 the Road to Tyranny
9/11 Painful Deceptions
9/11 Truth Chronicles
Zeitgeist: All the World's a Stage
Jesse Ventura's Conspiracy Theory: 9/11

I have seen them all. I'd reccomend doing the same if you'd like to debate me on this subject.

Here is a website with a plethora of information if you'd prefer reading instead of watching:

http://www.infowars.com/resources.html#W199EYE

I've been looking into this stuff for years. I can give you litterally thousands of pieces of evidence, but I feel that'd be a waste of time. But feel tree to  just try me on any particular detail that you might think of and I can do my best to explain it. Trust me, you probably do not want to debate me on this matter ;)

Metallicube said:
Kasz216 said:
Metallicube said:

And he can't get a job.

What bebunking? The only debunking I've seen is mere speculation, vague claims, cherrypicking, and baseless denials from talking heads. You are the only ignoring the evidence. There is endless amounts of information out there, including hundreds of hours from dozens of documentaries. Here are some documentaries to check out:

Loose Change
Loose Change: An American Coup
9/11 Mysteries
Blueprint for 9/11 Truth
Endgame: Global Envlavement
9/11 the Road to Tyranny
9/11 Painful Deceptions
9/11 Truth Chronicles
Zeitgeist: All the World's a Stage
Jesse Ventura's Conspiracy Theory: 9/11

I have seen them all. I'd reccomend doing the same if you'd like to debate me on this subject.

Here is a website with a plethora of information if you'd prefer reading instead of watching:

http://www.infowars.com/resources.html#W199EYE

I've been looking into this stuff for years. I can give you litterally thousands of pieces of evidence, but I feel that'd be a waste of time. But feel tree to  just try me on any particular detail that you might think of and I can do my best to explain it. Trust me, you probably do not want to debate me on this matter ;)

The website i posted debunks basically... all of that.

Also, you should know... the creator of Zeitgeist doesn't believe 9/11 was a conpsiracy anymore.  

He backed off it because he realized that crackpot conspiracy was making his other two crackpot conspiracies look too crazy.

So yeah... 9/11 was an inside job makes "All religions were made up by the same group of people even though they often had no contact with each other while there religions were created" and "The government elite are coming together to place tracking chips in everybodies head."

Aside from which, check out the link in the last thead.  If you've been researching this for years... one can only imagine you've been ignroring all the vast vast debunking.

I wouldn't want to debate you in this, soley because you'd be bringing out thousands of points that have already been debunked years and years ago... which you've just passed over because you like your fantasy world more.  As was said by... I wanna say Jonathan Swift."You can't reason someone out of something they weren't reasoned into in the first place."

You'll find all you need here...

http://www.debunking911.com/

http://www.debunking911.com/thermite.htm

with actual science... and not horrible crackpot science that couldn't pass a respected peer review process and needed a special journal created to qualify as anything.

No wait... it was Mark Twain who said "You can't reason someone out of something they weren't reasoned into in the first place."

And he knows a thing or two about conspiracies. Afterall he was the one who figured out that there were aliens and a robot in San Fransico.

Kasz, don't make me laugh with that junk. debunking911.com is the biggest excuse I've seen for a "debunking" site ever. I have read through many of their arguments thoroughly and they do nothing more than distort information, cherrypick, and use vague statements and speculation to try and explain the mess that is the government's official conspiracy - a story with more holes in it than swiss cheese. They pick out the seemginly weakest arguments, while ignoring several others, to try and sway weak minded people into believing them. That is manipulation at its finest.

I'm sorry, but nothing is EVER going to convince me that a 47 story steel reinforced concrete building can implode in 7 seconds without explosives, especially when no plane hit it. The same way nothing will convince me that santa claus exists. There comes a point where you have to separate yourself from the mainstream media propaganda they consistantly pound into your head, and trust your own common sense, your own intuition.