By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How good do you think BattleField 3 will look on Ps3 and Xbox.

Well they were able to put some of the new engine features from the PC version on the Cell SPU's, so PS3 might looks slightly better than 360...but still no PC quality (even though I'll play it on PS3 since my PC sucks and its cheaper to buy the PS3 version than upgrade my PC)

It'll probably be between Killzone 3 and MW2 on the graphic scale.

Around the Network

Not better than Uncharted 3.

VetteDude said:

Well they were able to put some of the new engine features from the PC version on the Cell SPU's, so PS3 might looks slightly better than 360...but still no PC quality (even though I'll play it on PS3 since my PC sucks and its cheaper to buy the PS3 version than upgrade my PC)

Killzone 3 and MW 2 that's a little vague isn't it?

blkfish92 said:
VetteDude said:

Nah MW2 doesn't look all that bad compared to Black Ops.

i always see these threads about how great a given game looks. maybe iam too used to hd graphics, but most of games specially the ones realesed in the latest yrs look equally good for me. the artwork my be different but they all look great.this search for the ''best looking one'' is stupid imho.

Around the Network
naznatips said:
vlad321 said:
I'm guessing a little worse than, or equal to, the medium settings on the PC (including resolution).

If The Witcher 2 360 is any indication, closer to low.

Ok I would just like to know what Witcher 2 copy you guys have been playing because when I play it on medium-low settings the only things that look exceptional are the characters during cutscenes but everything else was strictly sub-par.

OT: Pretty damn good.

yo_john117 said:
naznatips said:
vlad321 said:
I'm guessing a little worse than, or equal to, the medium settings on the PC (including resolution).

Ok I would just like to know what Witcher 2 copy you guys have been playing because when I play it on medium-low settings the only things that look exceptional are the characters during cutscenes but everything else was strictly sub-par.

I'm confused by the question. Yes, the Witcher 2 does dip down quite a bit below medium, and I've seen it run on 360 at E3, and it looks below medium. Does that clear things up?

yo_john117 said:
naznatips said:
vlad321 said:

the best aspect of the game was the textures, try turing them up, I doubt you will get much of a performance hit and should make the game look a lot better.

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

VetteDude said:
blkfish92 said:
VetteDude said:

Nah MW2 doesn't look all that bad compared to Black Ops.

Well ya MW 2 and blk ops are almost the same I meant killzone 3 though.

naznatips said:
vlad321 said:

In my opinion, The Witcher 2 low setting is close to Oblivion on xbox 360 graphics. So for me its still good.