By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How good do you think BattleField 3 will look on Ps3 and Xbox.

Well it will be better than Modern Warfare 3 for sure if that helps

Around the Network
mantlepiecek said:
The footage you watched at E3 was the PS3 version according to EA.

No, only a small portion of footage was, and it was glossed over so quickly that I imagine they aren't incredibly happy with how it looks or we would have seen something more fleshed out. You won't see much outside of the PC version pre-release... best foot forward and all that.

no the EA conference demo was PC, they showed the person playing the PC at the same time. I think EA was referring to the Multiplayer footage?

Of Course That's Just My Opinion, I Could Be Wrong

RE: Graphics
BF3(PC) > BF3(Console) >> CoDMW3(any version)

I think it will only be a minor difference from PC to Consoles as that is the primary reason to drop the scope of the game from PC's level.

Open BF BC2 on ps3 or x360 and you will know what graphic level you can expect.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Around the Network
Zlejedi said:

BF3 has significant improvements over BC2 and I am sure some of that will be present in console version.

superchunk said:
Zlejedi said:

BF3 has significant improvements over BC2 and I am sure some of that will be present in console version.

Yeah sure and Iraq have weapons of mass destruction ;)

BC2 already was very advanced and optimised game don't count on more than few improvements for console versions.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

there is an scene from BC2 were its in the beginning in japan and you emerge from the dark woods into the daylight area just before the tanks roll in, hopefully it would be that good the entire game.

then again i am getting it on PC

Of Course That's Just My Opinion, I Could Be Wrong

Best graphics for a console game

Initiating social expirement #928719281

like this I guess

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!