By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Mavericks Beat Heat to Win NBA Title

lebron scored like what 14 points in the 4th quarters, that's 1 1/4 games.They were the 5 most important quarters of his life and he choked every time. That man single handily lost them the series. You can always count on james to choke in the clutch.

Halo MCC will sell 5+ million copies(including digital)

halo 5 will sell 10 million copies(including digital)

x1 will pass ps4 in USA, and UK.

Around the Network

Very nice.
Although I couldn't watch it I heard that Nowitzki was quite good.
At least one fellow German to be proud of these days.

Need something off Play-Asia? http://www.play-asia.com/

So stoked for Dirk, Kidd, Terry and Carlisle...good dudes and they deserved to win, they earned it! I was never mad at Lebron for all that decision shit and I didn't care about their coming out party with the multiple championship declaration. BUT as the playoff went on, I began to dislike the Heat more and more. All of their fucking antics with the screams after dunks like they just slayed a demon or some shit. I always liked D Wade too but his pose in game 2 after hitting that 3 was bullshit. THEN to top it all off those 2 assholes had the balls to make fun of Dirk playing sick, WTF? While I was watching them boys stink up the place tonight in the 4th I was thinking of how epic it would be to see Dirk walking down the tunnel, after winning it all, with Jason Terry or someone and making fun of Wade's hip injury, like some fake limping or something.

Anyway, good for the Mavs. Oh and the Matrix too, even if he takes one of the ugliest free throw shots.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

Justice has been served no ring for Lebron.

Anyone who's breaking the law is obvious a criminal.

CaptainObvious said:

Justice has been served no ring for Lebron.

That's so awesome it needs to be quoted. :D

Need something off Play-Asia? http://www.play-asia.com/

Around the Network

Lebron didn't deserve to win the title. The only reason that he went to Miami in the first place was to win the title. Next time, his arrogance shouldn't hinder him from playing basketball. Hopefully, he will suck it up and play like he should.

I'll be happy about this for a few days but then have to go back to the real world to deal with my real life problems like LeBron said while he enjoys his life.

Also, people should lay off Wade and James faking a cough before game 5 saying that they were mocking Nowitzki. That wasn't a cough at all, but the sound of those guys choking.

Anywho, congrats Mavericks. You deserve it.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

the heat should get rid of lebron and bosh for dwight howard and they would be unstoppable.

Halo MCC will sell 5+ million copies(including digital)

halo 5 will sell 10 million copies(including digital)

x1 will pass ps4 in USA, and UK.

^_^

Been calling since the playoffs started that mavs would win (see nba thread). I feel so happy for dirk and kidd. Well deserved. Can't wait for the parade!