By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii game developers can go to hell!!!!!!!

Zack and Wiki is really the only great 3rd party Wii exclusive. But there have been some good ports like RE4 and such.

But I don't know everyone is mentioned GH3 for Wii as it is the worst version of them all. Mono only sound FTL.

But, ya I only Nintendo published titles for my Wii.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
twesterm said:
pimpcoop said:
dragoon89 said:
your a moron.

I will assume you own a Wii. Anyway you want to play shitty games like this

While I've never played CoD3 I'm going to assume the twit in that video didn't know how to change the batteries in his controller.

If CoD3 was really that bad there would have been much more rumblings about it rather than people poking up and saying they actually enjoyed it. 

Isn´t this guy sitting to close to the Wii´s sensorbar??? Move back 50 cm and the controlls will work alot betterr!!!

If i sit that close to the sensorbar i have problems controlling my games too. He should learn to set up the system before actually playing. I´ve always wondered how people can complain about the laggy controlls on the Wii but this explains most of thoose complains.

Edit: I have this game and have never experienced what you are showing here!

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

THE NETHERLANDS

leo-j said:
@nintendoowsmii

Did you see the 3rd party titles for ps3's first year? There amazing.

Edit: Forget that, u'r right.

THE NETHERLANDS

Pimpcoop: I know when you're 14, you think it's "cool" to be pissed off at everything and get all yelly and stuff, but it's not. It's annoying. It hurt my eyes to read that rant you made. I'm not going to comment on the points, because any response would be negatively influenced by the way you phrased everything, but I do want to ask that you realize that nobody cares about the racial slurs you know or how emo you can be over video games. We'd all love to hear your opinions, but try to communicate them in a manner consistent with normal human behavior in the future, please? If you don't, you're probably going to be inviting bad responses.

Thank you, I would really appreciate it.

Around the Network

Leo-j, are you seriously telling me that you think the list of ps3 games from 3rd party devs are QUALITY?

dragoon89 said:
your a moron.

oh the irony

Nintendownsmii said:
Leo-j, are you seriously telling me that you think the list of ps3 games from 3rd party devs are QUALITY?

It is one of the first things that I agree with Leo.

They are not all amazing but if you would make a list with all 3d party games of the Wii and PS3,  Wii will have the most crappy 3dparty games.

What I really hate now is Rayman Rabbits.

Damned I played Rayman 3 today (first time finally) and wow now I know what I miss.

I want a Rayman 4!!!

Serious...Rayman 1= Great

Rayman 2 = Impressive!!

Rayman 3 =  Less than the two others but still pretty fun.

And what do we have now..Rayman Rabbits X____X.   Don't you guys think if there was no wii they would have made Rayman 4?  

I was never comparing numbers. I was pointing out that 3rd party games are always mired by crap software.

The problem is that the games for the Wii need to be designed for the Wii controller. Most game ideas are thought up then implemented to work with a button scheme on the remote. Wii games need to start at the remote and work there way out. If they dont, you will have boring crap games with horrid use of the motion. That said, most devs it seems are going multi with almost everything so the Wii will end up with bad ports. The GFX will never be good as the Wii doesnt support high resolution images. Really though, the best games to come out on Nintendo consoles are generally from Nintendo. There are exceptions, but not many