By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii game developers can go to hell!!!!!!!

I most say that the N64 games looks ok, the Wii game not that great :D

Buy it and pray to the gods of Sigs: Naznatips!

Around the Network
pimpcoop said:
Sorair said:
Game_boy said:
Sorair said:
Okay, you shouldn't be worrying about 3rd parties, you should be playing Nintendo developed games.

Sound advice there. The third parties will come, eventually

The third parties will come, but there is no need for pimpcoop to start a rant because third-parties suck on the Wii. If he would of actually looked on the box of the game. He would of found out there was no online play for the game, before he bought it.

Obviously he is bad at buying games, and also why complain at the thrid parties as when Nintendo is making splendid video games for the Wii.

Play those games like Super Paper Mario, Super Mario Galaxy, Wii Play and many others.

First off buddy it you read my post it said I got it for Christmas. Wow look like you do not know how to read, but lets not get into a fight. Lets just love and be loved!!

Awesome why put the game in and play it if you knew that the game didn't have online play. Bad logic if you ask me

Nintendo & Sony Supporter

Best PS3 CommercialBest Wii Commercial
pimpcoop said:
dragoon89 said:
your a moron.

I will assume you own a Wii. Anyway you want to play shitty games like this

Or have shitty graphics like this

No, but then I try to research my games before I buy them and play them. I wouldn't consider touching a Cruisin' title given that franchises history (and the crappy graphics were posted for all to see long before the game was released). As for Need for Speed, the reviews are lukewarm at best, and there was no secret made of the fact that it doesn't have online play. You know there's probably a good reason why IGN neglected to give a "best racing game" award for the WIi this year.

As for good 3rd party titles, they do exist: Rayman Raving Rabbids 1 and 2, Trauma Center 1 and 2, Metal of Honor Heroes 2, Zack and Wiki, Resident Evil 4 and Umbrella Chronicles, LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga, SSX Blur, MLB Power Pro, Guitar Hero III, Scarface, Naruto and likely others I'm overlooking.

pimpcoop said:
dragoon89 said:
your a moron.

I will assume you own a Wii. Anyway you want to play shitty games like this

Or have shitty graphics like this

WTF? That video on the bottom is game footage? Wow, Cruis'n is the benchmark of videogame graphics for this generation! I'm buying TWO copies!

All kidding aside, I love the Wii, but I wouldn't buy the Wii version of ANYTHING multi-platform. Just buy the exclusives and you'll be fine.

Around the Network
dragoon89 said:
your a moron.

God I hope that was on purpose.

HappySqurriel said:

I could be wrong but I suspect that online gameplay was not something they had time to implement and tweak ...

Companies like EA will build in Nintendo WFC support into their base code which will make it a simple feature to add to most games that already have multiplayer, but Nintendo released the necessary libraries and information too late for developers to implement the feature in a lot of games that were released this holiday season. Its nice that games like Guitar Hero 3 included it as a feature and I'm pretty sure it will become more and more common in the future

There is no way EA didn't have the ability to make this game online playable.  Nintendo gave them everything they needed.  However, this is just how EA works.  They usually make very small improvements in games.  NFS 08 should either have online or good controls.  By NFS 09, EA may actually have a good game. 

Madden and Tiger Woods worked the same way when they 1st came to Xbox 360, PS3, and Wii.  The 1st Madden on 360 had crap control.  The 1st Madden on PS3 was a terrible game.  Even Wii Madden 08 had bugs.

EA will likely always be like this because they are a shitty publisher. 

currently playing: Desktop Tower Defense (PC), Puzzle Quest (DS), Trauma Center New Blood (Wii), Guitar Hero III (Wii), Ghost Squad (Wii), Actraiser (SNES), Donkey Kong County (SNES), The Legend of Zelda (NES), Kirby's Adventure (NES)

will play next: Paper Mario (N64), Golden Axe II (Sega), NiGHTS (Wii)

Join the Ron Paul RLOVEution, support Ron Paul for president in the 2008 Republican presidential primary! http://www.ronpaul2008.com

@pimpcoop

You shall NEVER trust Electronic Arts in developing a good game. At the first glance of the EA logo on the box you should start to think "ok, this is gonna suck"

That being said, there are 3rd party games that are worth, is just that the Wii is the PSOne/PS2 of this generation: It's going to have a LOT of crap cheap software. But don't doubt it's gonna have some classics and masterpieces. It even has the best reviewed game of the last 9 years.

Yeah it is quite disappointing but just stick to the Ninty games and those you know are great and some more will come out later... Patience is the key.

I mean when a console is popular, devs will throw off any cheap games at it so they can make quick money. It was like that for the PS2... There are today tons of great games on it but if you look at its full library there are way more pitiful games. Also PS2 is 7 yrs old.

I assume next year some more better 3rd party games will come out. It is frustrating but there's nothing we can do about it and complaining won't do anything beside maybe release some anger.

dragoon89 said:
your a moron.