By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How would kids react to getting a ps3 without knowing?

PS3- N64 spoof:

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/usermovies/152518.html?playlist=featured

mM
Around the Network

Its a 40GB right?

Nintendo & Sony Supporter

Best PS3 CommercialBest Wii Commercial

How would kids react to getting a PS3 without knowing?

Can it use blu-ray to play all those cool 360 games daddy?

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

@starcraft

Go play your 260 and leave us alone.

mM
starcraft said:
How would kids react to getting a PS3 without knowing?

Can it use blu-ray to play all those cool 360 games daddy?

Awesome, nothing positive always negative...

Around the Network

so the dad bought himself a console how nice.

@ Sorair.

I apologise sincerely. Given your esteemed history of positive Xbox 360 messages and news, you are clearly in a situation to ardently accuse people that don't own PS3's of being negative.

Its a thread about a five yr old screaming "OH MY GOD YOU DON'T NEED THE RECEIPT!" Is this really the place for intellectual sales discussion rather than jokes?

Anyway i'm off for the nig......wait......are you saying the Blu-Ray really cant play those awesome games?

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

I didn't know I had a PS3 until I saw it in my room, my parents brought it for me because they felt bad that they didnt invite me on holiday, haha.
But the boy in that video is annoying he kept saying things are crap and asking for the reciept and then got excited over the crap that was transformers the video game, urgh

I thought they opened a Wii at first...
It wasn't?
Oh Well...

xD

Good to see this site is still going 

starcraft said:
@ Sorair.

I apologise sincerely. Given your esteemed history of positive Xbox 360 messages and news, you are clearly in a situation to ardently accuse people that don't own PS3's of being negative.

Its a thread about a five yr old screaming "OH MY GOD YOU DON'T NEED THE RECEIPT!" Is this really the place for intellectual sales discussion rather than jokes?

Anyway i'm off for the nig......wait......are you saying the Blu-Ray really cant play those awesome games?

Awesome, look in my history of posts. Not one time have I said a negative thing about the Xbox 360, I like the console. I never said I hated I just dislike the console.