By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Phantasy Star Online 2 released in japan already for PC... and have some pretty good commentsand praise!.. Next year with this and SoulSacrifice we will be playing online a lot..

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Around the Network

I still have one Dust 514 Beta code left that no one is biting on. Any takers?

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

yep..until then ps all stars and Ragnarok will have to online covered
and maybe COD declassified, if it's good

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Chark said:

Well if its not to much to ask. i'll take it off your hands ;) . 

Though I'd like to know the requirements like what region account dose the code works or is it for psn+ users only. You know that kind of stuff.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

SnakeDrake said:
Chark said:

Though I'd like to know the requirements like what region account dose the code works or is it for psn+ users only. You know that kind of stuff.

You can get over the region stuff pretty easily just by creating an account in that region then downloading it.  At least, that's how I got on the US LBP Karting beta in EU.

Around the Network

Looking at the Vita line-up for September-October is just crazy. I was going to ask for one for my birthday/christmas (both in December) but I'm really not sure if I can wait till then... especially with that sexy white AC3 bundled Vita.

SnakeDrake said:
Chark said:

It's for the US, I think its tied to the region, idk. It's not just for plus users. Let me message it to you, if you don't use it let me know so I can find someone else.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

Chark said:
SnakeDrake said:
Chark said:

It's for the US, I think its tied to the region, idk. It's not just for plus users. Let me message it to you, if you don't use it let me know so I can find someone else.

Well its a good thing I have a US account :) And dont worry if I wont use it I'll PM you right away

@spureonryan your a few weeks late most of us already finished or even plat Gravity Rush. lol but its highly recommend for all new vita owners.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

I need something to download on Vita, but I'm all out of things to do on it. I keep wanting to get a PSN card so I can get something on the vita, but then I go to see what I want only to realize there's nothing there yet I don't already have!

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

spurgeonryan said:
The last time I was her was on page 189. I have 50ppp on.

Am I THE 400,000 VIEW? If not then congrats on 400,000 views.

Everyone enjoying Gravity Rush ?

I know I am!