By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
nen-suer said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

http://andriasang.com/con22n/miku_trailer/

You really like this game huh?

I like ryhtm games in general. 

Dj max.

Around the Network

September is looking quite expensive. I held out on the launch FIFA as it was a 2011 based game. FIFA 13 is penciled in for a week after Little Big Planet :D

LBP UK release is down as 21st of September, then FIFA 13 on the 28th of September. Luckily for me, payday is the 28th of the month :D

I can't wait for Q4 on Vita. Those, Need for Speed, AC3: Liberation and CoD: Declassified will be more than enough to keep me going. A few Download games on top and Vita can remain my main system for at least the rest of this year.

I saw on Eurogamer that Irrational have a job vacancy for somebody who's produced a game with a metacritic score over 85% (yeah this is a bit um... Irrational? given that some of the best games fail to attain 85% Meta due to attention seeking Emo reviewers). Speculation was that it's too late into Bioshock Infinite's development cycle. Maybe it's for the Vita Bioshock?

Are pretty much all Vita games $40 in the US? They're usually between £30 and £40 here (Uncharted was £45) which is about $50-65 and I'm in the US for Christmas this year so maybe I should hold off the November releases until I'm in the States.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

NoCtiS_NoX said:
nen-suer said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

http://andriasang.com/con22n/miku_trailer/

You really like this game huh?

Dj max.

Yakuza for me xD

anyways it was joke for posting too much clips for this game :P

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

nen-suer said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

Dj max.

Yakuza for me xD

anyways it was joke for posting too much clips for this game :P

Lol! no harm done.

Yakuza 5 has lot's of them. 

anyone here wants to participate in DUST 514 Beta??

Around the Network

anyone here wants to participate in DUST 514 BETA?

Heavenly_King said:

Sure, how ?

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

nen-suer said:
Heavenly_King said:

Sure, how ?

you will have to go through a real llife 10 day training camp with some harsh drill instructors

either that or you get a code from heavenly king :P

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

this thread grew huge

M.U.G.E.N said:
nen-suer said:
Heavenly_King said:

Sure, how ?

you will have to go through a real llife 10 day training camp with some harsh drill instructors

either that or you get a code from heavenly king :P

Code or GTFO.