By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
Chark said:
I guess to play devil's advocate Kat doesn't make sense for PS all stars. She's brand new and practically unknown by most. There are way more deserving characters and Kat doesn't come close to top 20. Though I guess Fat Princess is an odd choice, but perhaps they were looking to balance off the more mature characters they are stacking that game with. Honestly Aveline from AC3:liberation has a better shot. It is still recognized as Assassins creed, she is a female, from a Vita game, with a wicked potential move set.

Kinda how I feel about it as well (apart from the Aveline part, sorry).

Honestly, I'm a big supporter of the Vita and I get how Kat could be included, but she just doesn't deserve to be yet.  They've honestly wasted character slots on Big Daddy and Fat Princess already and I would just hate to see another deserving character get shafted for someone newer without the history.

Based on that screenshot though, I don't see how it can be anyone but Kat.  Just fits the profile too well.

Around the Network
Kresnik said:
Chark said:
I guess to play devil's advocate Kat doesn't make sense for PS all stars. She's brand new and practically unknown by most. There are way more deserving characters and Kat doesn't come close to top 20. Though I guess Fat Princess is an odd choice, but perhaps they were looking to balance off the more mature characters they are stacking that game with. Honestly Aveline from AC3:liberation has a better shot. It is still recognized as Assassins creed, she is a female, from a Vita game, with a wicked potential move set.

Honestly, I'm a big supporter of the Vita and I get how Kat could be included, but she just doesn't deserve to be yet.  They've honestly wasted character slots on Big Daddy and Fat Princess already and I would just hate to see another deserving character get shafted for someone newer without the history.

Based on that screenshot though, I don't see how it can be anyone but Kat.  Just fits the profile too well.

Who else will they put?  The cars from Wipeout?  The only person they haven't announced yet that should be in the game is Snake and Sephiroth.

Kresnik said:
Chark said:

What screenshot? I say Aveline because it would be great advertisement and she looks like an assassin from AC. They could use Ezio but I don't think it would degrade the brand appeal by using Aveline. People need to realize that AC3:L is a legitimate quality title, not some cheap portable game knock off people experienced last gen. It looks really good.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

M.U.G.E.N said:
you know in the latest ign video where they were talking about the possibility of kat being in PS All stars....the guy said he think it will be a wasted slot and makes no sense

well FUCK HIM! lol what a moron

Kat is one of the most unique and strong female characters in video games...ever
So much potential for unique combat mechanics
Popular new IP that is of very high quality

And they could take the chance to prmote the game on Vita and push up a new franchise! The same happened with SmashBros games.. who remembered or knew IceClimbers,Kid icarus before they appeared on those games?

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

DemoniOtaku said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
you know in the latest ign video where they were talking about the possibility of kat being in PS All stars....the guy said he think it will be a wasted slot and makes no sense

well FUCK HIM! lol what a moron

Kat is one of the most unique and strong female characters in video games...ever
So much potential for unique combat mechanics
Popular new IP that is of very high quality

And they could take the chance to prmote the game on Vita and push up a new franchise! The same happened with SmashBros games.. who remembered or knew IceClimbers,Kid icarus before they appeared on those games?

Exactly and this is what I think is the most important reason as well...especially given how very few strong female leads there are that can be used for this game (Lara croft will not be in the game also). IF sony wants to promote vita promoting characters from the handheld is the best way and Kat is ideal for this role imho

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

Did they do anything with Ice climbers? I had Kid Icarus when I was young, awesome game, he wasn't unknown. Gaming magazines would bring up turning into an eggplant all the time.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

Don't think they did Chark. That game is filled with so many ambiguous characters it's not even funny. 

anywho for those who don't know, this is the game called Puddle for PS vita in action

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Chark said:
Did they do anything with Ice climbers? I had Kid Icarus when I was young, awesome game, he wasn't unknown. Gaming magazines would bring up turning into an eggplant all the time.

Nop.. but now peopleo remember/know about Ice Climbers... is a way to keep IP from being forgotten! Like PSONEandPS2 Classics on PSP and PS3 and Vita soon...

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Sick Avatar Demon ;)

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
@mmmfishtacos, u said u have hot shots golf world invitational right?

Yes i do. Feel free to add me. Mmm_fish_tacos. That reminds me, i need to update!