By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
SnakeDrake said:
Not sure if people are excised for Oddworld Stranger's Wrath and Munch's Oddysee for PS Vita its expected to be out this june.

That's just a time frame tho right? I don't think they gave a solid release date yet

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

The vita/ps3 combo can do just as much and more than what the wiiU can do. But don't tell the Nintendo fans about it. They might bring up click-able sticks ( Welcome to 1998 Nintendo!) Or other fud they think makes them sound good and why it can't be done using the Vita, when we are already seeing it run on little big planet 2. So my first task when i get the new dlc is to throw a throwing start from the vita to the TV screen, and just to one up, I'll make it throw 3 small stars at the same time using 3 different fingers. LOL.

@mugen, dungeon hunter alliance, unit 13, I think the lego games are co-op games too. Will check on more for u .

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

lol throwing star gameplay via vita.. really would like to see that in action

@Robotech: thanks!

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

I mean, until I have the dlc I can't be sure I can do it yet. But if they can send sack boy from screen to screen, I'm sure I could do a throwing star. Most of my visions can't be done in little big planet. Like I tried making ikugra, had everything working, like the vertical scrolling, color changing and bulit eating. But when I tried adding masive amounts a bullets it broke the game, sadly disappointing.

Around the Network

ames:
Army Corps of Hell - PSVITA (Cooperative)
4-Players Ad-hoc Lan Link
LittleBigPlanet - PSVITA (Cooperative)
4-Players Ad-hoc/Online
Phantasy Star Online 2 - PSVITA (Cooperative) CrossPlatform w/ PC
16-Player Online Only
Phantasy Star Portable - PSP (Cooperative)
4-Player Ad-hoc
Phantasy Star Portable 2 - PSP (Cooperative)
4-Player Ad-hoc/Online
Ragnarok Odyssey - PSVITA (Cooperative)
4-Player Ad-hoc/Online (w/ Update)
Street Fighter X Tekken - PSVITA (Cooperative/Competitive)
4-Player Ad-hoc/Online
ModNation Racers: RoadTrip - PSVITA (Competitive)
8-Player Online (w/ Update)
Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3 - PSVITA (Competitive) CrossPlatform w/ PS3
2-Player Ad-hoc/Online
BlazBlue Continuum Shift II Extend - PSVITA (Competitive)
2-Player Ad-hoc/Online
Unit 13 - PSVITA (Cooperative)
2-Player Online
Dragon's Crown - PSVITA (Cooperative) CrossPlatform w/ PS3
4-Player Ad-hoc/Online? (w/ CPU as 5th Player)
Wipeout 2048 -PSVITA (Competitive) CrossPlatform w/ PS3 (Any Version of Wipeout in 2000' series)
8-Player Ad-hoc /Online
Dynasty Warriors Next - PSVITA (Cooperative)
4-Player Ad-hoc Lan Link

for u @mugen

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

I'll take you on in Marvel vs Capcom Mugen, though I think we're the only two people in the world who have it.

ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
ames:
Army Corps of Hell - PSVITA (Cooperative)
4-Players Ad-hoc Lan Link
LittleBigPlanet - PSVITA (Cooperative)
4-Players Ad-hoc/Online
Phantasy Star Online 2 - PSVITA (Cooperative) CrossPlatform w/ PC
16-Player Online Only
Phantasy Star Portable - PSP (Cooperative)
4-Player Ad-hoc
Phantasy Star Portable 2 - PSP (Cooperative)
4-Player Ad-hoc/Online
Ragnarok Odyssey - PSVITA (Cooperative)
4-Player Ad-hoc/Online (w/ Update)
Street Fighter X Tekken - PSVITA (Cooperative/Competitive)
4-Player Ad-hoc/Online
ModNation Racers: RoadTrip - PSVITA (Competitive)
8-Player Online (w/ Update)
Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3 - PSVITA (Competitive) CrossPlatform w/ PS3
2-Player Ad-hoc/Online
BlazBlue Continuum Shift II Extend - PSVITA (Competitive)
2-Player Ad-hoc/Online
Unit 13 - PSVITA (Cooperative)
2-Player Online
Dragon's Crown - PSVITA (Cooperative) CrossPlatform w/ PS3
4-Player Ad-hoc/Online? (w/ CPU as 5th Player)
Wipeout 2048 -PSVITA (Competitive) CrossPlatform w/ PS3 (Any Version of Wipeout in 2000' series)
8-Player Ad-hoc /Online
Dynasty Warriors Next - PSVITA (Cooperative)
4-Player Ad-hoc Lan Link

for u @mugen

I'm pretty sure mugen would get all of those games

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Mmmfishtacos said:
I mean, until I have the dlc I can't be sure I can do it yet. But if they can send sack boy from screen to screen, I'm sure I could do a throwing star. Most of my visions can't be done in little big planet. Like I tried making ikugra, had everything working, like the vertical scrolling, color changing and bulit eating. But when I tried adding masive amounts a bullets it broke the game, sadly disappointing.

Have you seen gameplay of Zombiu? One thing commonly done is overlaping the two screens. Does Nintendo use something fancy like the sensor bar to do this or is it just accelerometers? Vita having a back camera could do it infinitely more accurate. Think AR with the TV screen! 

Also I fully agree and hope the dlc releases before the Wii U. We then need to show off every Wii U feature replicated with LBP. Compile it into a nice youtube video and get articles to show it. Headlines will read "Wii U, on the PS3?" Then just maybe people will stop all the hate.

JoeTheBro said:
Mmmfishtacos said:

Have you seen gameplay of Zombiu? One thing commonly done is overlaping the two screens. Does Nintendo use something fancy like the sensor bar to do this or is it just accelerometers? Vita having a back camera could do it infinitely more accurate. Think AR with the TV screen! 

Also I fully agree and hope the dlc releases before the Wii U. We then need to show off every Wii U feature replicated with LBP. Compile it into a nice youtube video and get articles to show it. Headlines will read "Wii U, on the PS3?" Then just maybe people will stop all the hate.

I can't be sure how Nintendo does it, but my guess would be it's done with Accelerometers, while displaying the same image at the same time.  Not sure if we can do that in LBP yet, I'm really dieing for this DLC, i wish it was here like now. If they do it right and give it to the community a few months before the release of WiiU we could make all the fan boys look pretty silly. I'm even willing to bet we could do the golf ball thing, considering the PlayStation Eye is nothing but a camera, and the vita has two, both capable of AR. But considering the 2d nature of LBP, we might be able to hit the ball and send it down screen instead of into it. Who knows maybe LBPK will allow us to do stuff like that in a 3d space. Really looking forward to that game too.