By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

new free app... ^^

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/04/17/paint-park-treasure-park-and-wake-up-club-coming-to-ps-vita-for-free/

Around the Network
HokageTenshi said:
new free app... ^^

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/04/17/paint-park-treasure-park-and-wake-up-club-coming-to-ps-vita-for-free/

Paint Park..me gusta :D I'm so gonna use this and the alarm clock..not sure about the treasure app

Good stuff SOny, keep em coming

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:

@ithis: sorry mate :S I only have a wifi model...hopefully someone with a 3g vita can help you out

and folks here's a new video for Ciel No Surge

2 WEEKS LEFT! I will get this in two weeks, the wait is KILLING me!!!!!! 早く早くイオンちゃあああああん!

I will be using the alarm clock.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

ryuzaki57 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

@ithis: sorry mate :S I only have a wifi model...hopefully someone with a 3g vita can help you out

2 WEEKS LEFT! I will get this in two weeks, the wait is KILLING me!!!!!! 早く早くイオンちゃあああああん!

do you have a better idea about what the gameplay will be like for this game?

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:
ryuzaki57 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

It's a life sim.

badgenome said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
ryuzaki57 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

It's a life sim.

they weren't kidding when they said it's a new genre then :D

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

http://andriasang.com/con0p3/soul_sacrifice_tease/

Famitsu has a teaser look this week at a new PlayStation Vita game called "Soul Sacrifice."

According to Sinobi which gets the magazine in advance, the magazine shows just one illustration featuring four characters facing off against a giant monster. Keywords (quickly translated here from Japanese) include "Story of magician/sorcerers," "Evolved battle concept" and "Real fantasy shown in high spec."

We'll get a first look at the game via a press conference that will be held on May 10 at Tokyo International Forum. PSN members will be able to sign up to view a stream of the event.

An official site for the game will open at PScom.jp shortly.

Sinobi's report does not mention a publisher.

More wapanese games that we won't get to play, probably. But whatever.

heavenly sword on either system would be boss, the GD info is awesome. i'd love to preoder the game but funds are next to know where.

Sal.Paradise I hope that game does hit state side. also Little King’s Story sounds allot like VC which i hope VC3 gets released on Wii in NA.

srry i didn't get back to you on PSN Rutea. internet bad lol

Sal.Paradise said:

http://andriasang.com/con0p3/soul_sacrifice_tease/

Famitsu has a teaser look this week at a new PlayStation Vita game called "Soul Sacrifice."

According to Sinobi which gets the magazine in advance, the magazine shows just one illustration featuring four characters facing off against a giant monster. Keywords (quickly translated here from Japanese) include "Story of magician/sorcerers," "Evolved battle concept" and "Real fantasy shown in high spec."

We'll get a first look at the game via a press conference that will be held on May 10 at Tokyo International Forum. PSN members will be able to sign up to view a stream of the event.

An official site for the game will open at PScom.jp shortly.

Sinobi's report does not mention a publisher.

More wapanese games that we won't get to play, probably. But whatever.

Neogaf seems to think this is first party as well! 0_0 Bring it on I say

and dude we got SumiOni..so don't lose hope on ANY game at this point lol

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!